Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Braids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What are names of different types of braids?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
gavinol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gavinol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are names of different types of braids?
    Posted: Oct 03 2011 at 1:21am
My hair is really damaged, so I'm planning on trimming my hair to get rid of the split ends and braiding it from then on as much as I can and minimize the use of heat (straighteners, curlers, etc.) BUT I don't want the same braid everyday either! I know how to french braid, fishtail, and just normal braiding. Any more types of braids? And also more ideas on how to get my hair to grow and be healthier?

GHR1000
Sponsored Links

redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2011 at 1:45am
BOX BRAIDS OR INDIVIDUAL BRAIDS
SINGLES
PIXIES
FRENCH BRAIDS
FISHTAIL BRAIDS
CORN ROWS
MICRO BRAIDS
GODDESS BRAIDS
INVISIBLE BRAIDS
TREE BRAID
momolicious21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momolicious21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 6:26pm
CROCHET BRAIDS! Big smile

I will be trying that for the 1st time in a few days!
& to help with growth! I would say protective styling & growth aides! As well as taking good care of your hair as well as your body, exercise, & drink LOTS of water! Smile

purpledoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpledoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 10:06am
micro braids
emmaminglo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaminglo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 10:02pm
Revelation 3:20
A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners. 

All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times. 

Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door. 

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10. 

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me." 

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

______________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.cheaptiffanyearrings.com/tiffany-bracelets. - Tiffany And Co Bracelet http://www.cheaptiffanyearrings.com/tiffany-earrings. - Tiffany Earrings Sale http://www.cheaptiffanyearrings.com/tiffany-necklaces. - Tiffany Silver Necklace 

emmaminglo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaminglo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 10:04pm
[QUOTE=emmaminglo]Revelation 3:20
A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners. 

All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times. 

Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door. 

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10. 

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me." 

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2012 at 6:12pm
whats pixie braids?
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 12:07pm
i THINK THE names change from region to region.  Pixies are braids that are angled to fall ,liek abob, towards the face. they are curved towards the face.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic