Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AnnoyingD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyingD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:20pm
Can anyone tell me if Ms. Lula's hair is legit? Because I was going order some but from the countless hours of lurking on bhm I've heard Aliexpress isn't even that good. So then I tried to research vendors in America and again came to another dead end because of people were saying that the American Vendors get their hair from overseas too making them the third party. Meaning that it would be cheaper to just buy from Aliexpress. I'm new to this whole weave thing and it's been just a huge headache. .-.CryCryCryConfused
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:49am
Ms. Lula is trash I bought some Peruvian straight from her didn't even last a month.. by the second wash the hair would not even curl.. It shed like a dog... I didn't even cut any weft and I sealed both sides of the weft...
Amillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Amillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:50pm
I think with Aliexpress, no matter the vendor it is a game of Russian roulette. Sometimes you'll will, sometimes you wont.  Even the "reliable and trusted" vendors send out crap.  Personally, I don't think expectations should be set that high for anything off of Aliexpress.  If the hair lasts me 6 months with minimal tangles and shedding, I'm good LOL

Real investment hair, get off of Aliexpress and cough up the coins LOL
AnnoyingD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyingD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:17pm
CryCryCryCryCry Oh my gosh, now I am scared. I was going to buy from her!!! I think I am going to invest in either Rosa Hair Products or Queen Weave Beauty. I still might take a chance and order from her because I'm only 17 and don't want to waste my money on some trash hair! So do you think Rosa and Queen is good also? 
AnnoyingD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyingD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:20pm
Even companies off of Aliexpress can be a gamble too! Just because their prices for hair are higher than a 3piece bundle off of Aliexpress doesn't mean they will send out the best quality hair. The weave game is getting too big man! 
Suburban Princess Di View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suburban Princess Di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:29am
QUEENS HAIR PRODUCTS
I'm a college student(broke) so Ive been studying for about six months I personally know someone who has worn the hair a co-worker she gave it a great review. She's dyed it curled it(holds nicely) only thing is the bundles can be extremely anorexic she bought three bundles looked like 2
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:06am
These are academy award winning perfomances.

Anyways, my first and only order from AE was from Queens beauty. Waste! I would have been better off with BSs hair.
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:29am
i just need some kinky curly sheesh...i think ima just take the plunge on somebody and if it sucks, just chalk it up to the game
laphatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laphatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 1:15pm
IS there a link to the real Queen hair products because i see so many
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 1:55pm
Guangzhou Queen Love Hair Products Vendor

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/f67RJv2 - http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/f67RJv2 - Queen love hair products,brazilian virgin hair body wave

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>