Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LoveQuicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveQuicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:28pm
has anyone tried Ms.LuLa ?
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:47am
I am going to try out a vendor's supplier and report back. They used the same pictures on their site so I'll let yall know.Wink
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:48am
I ordered from New Star, won't ever do that again. The hair shed and tangled horribly. I did a bleach bath which made tangling stop briefly.. but after a wash it was back to the same BS. I wrote a review on ali express on the hair and was immediately contacted by the owner. They offered to give me a discount on a future order if I changed my review to say the hair was good quality. I declined and told them to improve their product instead.

Then I noticed all of the one and two word reviews that were added inexplicably by the same name (amy I think) praising the hair. 
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:34pm
Bump
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:55pm
bumping this thread

My first and only experience with aliexpress was Queen Weave Beauty....garbage. I would have been happier with my local BSS hair. I had to throw it away after a few months. I'm a scorned consumer of virgin hair...Im just so tired of the disappointments. Im not expecting gold, but geesh, please deliver some level of quality and service. 
Queens is the only AliExpress vendor I'm maybeeeeee thinking about giving a last chance to because my research shows that they are atleast reliable. I dont care about fast shipping, I'd rather wait and get it right than speed it to me and I get trash. 

Edited by Daymarme - Jun 03 2014 at 1:00pm
bohomojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bohomojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:50pm
Can someone send me a PM with the correct QHP and Rosa Hair Procut link. Whenever I type kinky curly (my favorite type of hair even though I haven't tried it yet) into the search, all the titles start with "queen hair products" or "rosa hair product" or "beauty forever", but when I look at the actual company name its like Guahanzogao Industrial Cry. Al
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:16pm
Daymarme, what texture are you looking for?

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:27pm
Hey PG Smile, well since I'm natural (texture is about 4b) I would love to kind a cute kinky or coarse deep wave type of hair. Something that I can simply blend with my natural hair and go. I don't mind putting in the work to deal with kinkier hair, I'll just have to learn as I go along. 

The last time I ordered from AliExpress I ordered body wave, and it had no barely any body or wave, so aside from a kinkier hair, I wouldn't mind a curlier hair pattern similar to that curly hair in the Bella Donna thread. 

And finally, if I go with regular wavy hair, I'll just look into a closure to deal with the blending issues.

So those are three options. 

Edited by Daymarme - Jun 03 2014 at 3:28pm
jojobee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojobee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:38pm
I just ordered some peruvian virgin hair from Ms. lula.  So far so good, when I got it, it did have a slight chemical smell, so I washed it.  The bundles were a fair size, and I also got a closure which is pretty dense.  Definitely had to make sure to seal the hair and wefts because it sheds a lot.  But I generally know to expect excess shedding with aliexpress vendors. 
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:00pm
OMG, I sure hope i can find this from AliExpress? her hair looks so nice. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnfmebhRkeE

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>