Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:44am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

i aint tellin LOL  th eonly vendor i may have who is worth somethingLOLLOL

What about telling a old bhm friend in your head member via pm?Wink
Sponsored Links

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 2:33pm
Many of the Ali Express vendors are the same people who have various web-site names but selling the exact same thing while making all the money! All of the templates are similar as well as the prices, but over all, its all the same kind of processed hair being sold. Because human hair varies so will each bundle you purchase,so having said that, some bundles will be far better than others. Also,they are not really selling true Brazilian hair,it's a marketing ploy, but if you like it, then i love it.

Edited by marie67 - Jan 15 2014 at 2:37pm
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 2:47pm
Try asking these Chinese vendors the real million dollar question which is, Does their hair have ALL of the cuticles aligned on the hair and not just some of the cuticles,and see what they tell you. there is no way one can market Virign anything when they have done something to the hair to alter it. If you have ever had true Indian hair and that Brazilian /Indian ali express hair, there is no match! and why does that ali Express hair always have a reddish tone to it f they didn't do something chemically to it?
evelynu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelynu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Try asking these Chinese vendors the real million dollar question which is, Does their hair have ALL of the cuticles aligned on the hair and not just some of the cuticles,and see what they tell you. there is no way one can market Virign anything when they have done something to the hair to alter it. If you have ever had true Indian hair and that Brazilian /Indian ali express hair, there is no match! and why does that ali Express hair always have a reddish tone to it f they didn't do something chemically to it?

I completely agree! and I am struggling with this issue. Marie67, I sent your a PM. Thanks!
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:19pm
none. lol
MoriahElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoriahElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:57pm
No i purchased from instagram vendor.. I thought thats what i said ?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by MoriahElle MoriahElle wrote:

No i purchased from instagram vendor.. I thought thats what i said ?

They saw your post the thing is 99.9% of the hair being sold on Instagram is purchased from Aliexpress or some other Chinese Vendor honey and just marked up for profit. 
MoriahElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoriahElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:32am
Really ? This hair felt soo much better than the hair i got from
Ali months ago and it didnt have a cornchip smell
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:34am
Originally posted by MoriahElle MoriahElle wrote:

Really ? This hair felt soo much better than the hair i got from
Ali months ago and it didnt have a cornchip smell
Remember Ali has tons of hair vendors. So yes you can get hair from an IG Vendor that gets hair from Ali and it doesn't have a cornchip smell
ART_Couture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ART_Couture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:13am
Hi! Can you email me the right Queen Hair Products vendor I should be using on Ali express? thank you!!

Edited by ART_Couture - Jan 24 2014 at 12:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>