Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MoriahElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoriahElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:13am
Im sorry .. I think i missed the joke
Sponsored Links

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:49pm
dont she sound like an infomercial though?! "I was skeptical at first, but after trying it for just one day, I literally lost 200 pounds!" LOL
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by evelynu evelynu wrote:

hi! How do you know which is the correct Queen? I've run across so many imitations!!!

THIS

so I just went with another company after doing research funny enough what I order had "queen hair product" in the title lol but that's not why I ordered. I was looking for a lot of different bundles and a closure in longer lengths. I wanted the longest to be about 30" at the least.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:16pm
i aint tellin LOL  th eonly vendor i may have who is worth somethingLOLLOL
evelynu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelynu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Alisha Alisha wrote:

hi! How do you know which is the correct Queen? I've run across so many imitations!!!

THIS

so I just went with another company after doing research funny enough what I order had "queen hair product" in the title lol but that's not why I ordered. I was looking for a lot of different bundles and a closure in longer lengths. I wanted the longest to be about 30" at the least.

Alisha, do you remember who your vendor is? Do you mind sharing, even if it's in a PM?
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

How long did it take for you to get your hair from QHP?

When I ordered in 2012 it took a couple of days. When I asked her just now, homegirl told me MAYBE it will get to me Monday. Thats way to long, my hair appointment is on Sat. That kinda pisses me off a little, so now Im stuck weeding through the rest of aliexpress.
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:32am

THIS

Alisha, do you remember who your vendor is? Do you mind sharing, even if it's in a PM?

nope I don' mind sharing my vendor. I went with iseeing beauty. Haven't seen many reviews on their hair. There's a few on YouTube like 5. The hair is scheduled to be delivered today. My fingers are crossed that it's good hair
evelynu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelynu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:35pm

THIS

nope I don' mind sharing my vendor. I went with iseeing beauty. Haven't seen many reviews on their hair. There's a few on YouTube like 5. The hair is scheduled to be delivered today. My fingers are crossed that it's good hair

THANK YOU!!!!
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:59am
Originally posted by MoriahElle MoriahElle wrote:

Im not a big fan of Aliexpress !
But i tried i new site i found on instagram
I was VERY VERY skeptical at first but the sales rep (forgot her name) was very kind.
I received my hair 7 days later smh which long to me but im pretty impressed . Havent installed yet but i co-washed and it still seems to have a nice texture
The website was exotikglamhair.bigcartel.com i pre-ordered
Hope that helps. Ill keep you posted!

Btw how do i post pictures?

So basically you are wearing Aliexpress hair lol
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:13am
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

Originally posted by MoriahElle MoriahElle wrote:

Im not a big fan of Aliexpress !
But i tried i new site i found on instagram
I was VERY VERY skeptical at first but the sales rep (forgot her name) was very kind.
I received my hair 7 days later smh which long to me but im pretty impressed . Havent installed yet but i co-washed and it still seems to have a nice texture
The website was exotikglamhair.bigcartel.com i pre-ordered
Hope that helps. Ill keep you posted!

Btw how do i post pictures?

So basically you are wearing Aliexpress hair lol
yupLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training