Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
evelynu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelynu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:31pm
hi! How do you know which is the correct Queen? I've run across so many imitations!!!
Sponsored Links

evelynu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelynu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by sweetApples9 sweetApples9 wrote:

Originally posted by lovehair1 lovehair1 wrote:

I brought queen hair it was very trashy even with co wash im very disappointed with all the reviews that the hair ws good!! not for me the smell was terrible and lasted 2wks it wS hard and trashy had to remove it

who is the best supplier?? an should I just go to a factory
I love hair and am at my wits end
HELPPppppppppppp
Xx

Did you buy from the right vendor because there are many imitation "Queen Hair Products" on Aliexpress and their hair would be bad quality. And if you did get the right Queens, I would get a refund ASAP.Disapprove 

hi! How do you know which is the correct Queen? I've run across so many imitations!!!
lovehair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovehair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 4:59pm
@sweetapples9 i can send you the link im not sure if im aloud to post it on here the one thing that was good was that the delivery was fast im in London England so i was thinking i would have to wait ages for delivery that had to be the only good thing im doing hard research im thinking to place an order with someone in America maybe better. but im still reading and doing research i dont want to be ripped off again 

if you pm and i send you the link 

x
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:45pm
rosa hair products
and the hair is 10% off right now because of the cold weather 
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:14pm
I am confused how "Luvin Hair" is even being mentioned at all. I thought it was widely known that though the hair had become really popular at one point, it was clear they couldn't keep up the demand and started sending out hair with fillers and synthetic fibers in it. It turned into a real mess because a lot of women ending up with a matted, tangled, shedding mess and the company was ignoring the complaints right and left and even changed their name for a time. I would not recommend purchasing from them at all. 
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:26pm
My "hair" from Luvin Hair was a hot mess.  Would never order from them again.   I like Luxy hair, Queen Weave Beauty.   QHP is too stinky for me but the batch of hair I got in 2011 was gorgeous and beautiful-still have but will not wear again due to the smell.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 6:47pm
I want to try Luxy. When I had QHP mine didnt have a smell. I worry this batch will have a smell this time
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:01pm
How long did it take for you to get your hair from QHP?
MoriahElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoriahElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:37pm
Im not a big fan of Aliexpress !
But i tried i new site i found on instagram
I was VERY VERY skeptical at first but the sales rep (forgot her name) was very kind.
I received my hair 7 days later smh which long to me but im pretty impressed . Havent installed yet but i co-washed and it still seems to have a nice texture
The website was exotikglamhair.bigcartel.com i pre-ordered
Hope that helps. Ill keep you posted!

Btw how do i post pictures?
princessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:13am
^^^ LMAO
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>