Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Braids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wet and Wavy Hair for Micros

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
panamanianrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panamanianrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wet and Wavy Hair for Micros
    Posted: Apr 24 2010 at 12:57am
Please help ladies!!! I'm new to micros and all the different types of hair. I was in a sew with the wet and wavy 100% human hair that can curl up with activation and also straightend out with a flat iron. What brand is good to get or would anyone recommend?
Sponsored Links

DeeDee58517 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeeDee58517 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2010 at 10:29am
I too have a lacking knowledge of weaves/extensions quality. If you go to a beauty supply store there usually someone around to help with picking out the right hair...
oh-s0-priceless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh-s0-priceless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2010 at 8:02am
I used DreamWeaver, not in their wet and wavy but in it was some type of curl;wave pattern.. It did kind of tangle in back, but I am very rough on hair and barely ever wrap my hair up while in braids
AYani_2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AYani_2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2010 at 8:45am
I am in search of the same thing.
cookiezbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiezbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2010 at 10:28am
I would just make sure to specify 100% human and make sure they don't give you a mix...I can't remember the brand I used last. Good luck!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 4:44pm
I usually use Milky Way brand from my BSS but that's only because that's usually one of the cheapest and convenient human hair brands they sell. The other brands I've come across and used from my BSS end up being a human hair mix.
ADivineDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADivineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2010 at 8:45pm
I use Bijoux Beauty Elements Wet & Wavy as it was highly recommended. I am currently on week 3 and it it still blending with my natural hair texture. The lady who braided my hair may have something to do with that because of how neat the braids are, but hey, the hair doesn't tangle and I don't have to use a lot of product on it either.
sheri101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheri101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2010 at 9:58pm
I just got micros done 2 weeks ago and I tried Beverly Johnson wet n wavy. I got 22 inch length and it is beautiful..so far so good....the braiders kept talking about how the hair didnt tangle and how soft it was..they even attributed how fast they were able to move to how easy the hair was to braid because they didnt have to keep untangling it like the they do with the cheap hair that they provide..lol
ThaTypeYouWife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaTypeYouWife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 1:40pm
does anyone have any pics ??
lala71848 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 7:48pm
Bijoux is the best ind of wet n wavy hair in my opinion I dont have any pics on the comp im on but Im on week 3 with my hair also and its good I also washed my hair while in braids the hair still came out soft.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>