Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - We're both depressed... Should we be together????
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

We're both depressed... Should we be together????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We're both depressed... Should we be together????
    Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 5:56am
I've been in a relationship with a really good guy. I'm really trying to hang in there but... Lately I feel like I need more from him. I went thru a divorce & I stayed single for 3 years before I decided to start dating again. I met my guy, get this on BPM. We have been together about 9 months. Since we have gotten together vid been dealing with major issues with my children & my job. I recently lost my job so I decided to return to school. All these situations have made me depressed to the point that I have started therapy & medication. I felt like recently he was pulling away from me. We haven't made love since the end of July. I confronted him & asked him did he still want me because he's making me feel some type of way. He broke down & told me that he was sad. He is estranged from his daughter & like myself he doesn't have many friends. He opened up to me a lot & I felt so sorry for him. But at the same time, I need to feel love compassion & empathy too! I need to be carressed& held. Kissed on the forehead & told its going to be ok. I'm actually in tears tying this because I do love him but I don't know how much longer I can be emotionally available to him if he can't be the same to me. He says its not me. That I'm crazy if I think he doesn't want to be with me. But I really want to feel emotionally secure with him. I don't know if I'm making sense or not. He is a good man. Actually I've never been treated better. But the distance I feel is just bringing me even more down. He knows how I feel. I have no problem expressing myself. Maybe I'm just horny & over emotional. I should just be patient. After we talked last week I feel better but I want to go to him & tell him I need u to make love to me so I feel loved. But I'm trying to give him space & a lil time to get past his depression. He didn't ask me to I just decided to do this. I'm too old & I care for him too much to just let it go. But I'm thinking about cheating. I've literally locked myself down in my home when I'm not with him to avoid temptation. Which in turn is making me more depressed. I don't even sleep anymore. I sit on the internet all night reading on BHM & watching PICS...lol. I'm not kidding. I can't share this with the few friends I have because they won't give an unbiased opinion. I know you ladies will keep it real...
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 5:59am
I meant watch p.o.r.n... Lol

Edited by mzjuicy553 - Sep 22 2013 at 6:00am
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 10:24am
tmi

Edited by Geminigirl - Sep 22 2013 at 7:05pm
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 10:26am
Sit down have a serious talk.with dude about what's going on and what you ne'er and how you feel. If that don't work then break up with him. If your meant to be you will be. Just don't cheat. I know I never will again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 11:28am
Up until a couple months ago I was really happy. I don't want to cheat & I've given him space. I usually see him every weekend or every other depending on schedules. But this weekend I stayed home. He says he will be ok. I know he's going thru so things too so maybe I should just be patient. And ur right cheating will solve nothing. I really don't want anyone but him anyways. I guess I'm like Halle Berry in Monsters Ball.... "I need to feel GOOD!" Lol...
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 1:07pm
don't break up with him.  Maybe he needs the same from u & is waiting for u to initiate the foreplay.  Some men need a little push.  They don't always wanna make the 1st move

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 10:35pm
I have initiated & made the 1st move but then I gave up. Maybe I gave up too soon. That does make sense SD....
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:25am
You can't make anyone happy if you yourself aren't happy. It's bad timing because you say you 2 love each other. You both need some space and to focus on getting yourselves 100% before you think about coming back and forming a union. 2 broken people don't make 1.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:10am
Everything was good up until about 2 months ago. Then so much happened at one time to both if us. I didn't come into the relationship depressed.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:22am
A relationship is not alwys easy espescially when u have other obstacles arising.If u love this man and see a future...work through it...this is just a rough patch. After the storm there is a calm.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic