BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Were any of you slim as a teenager?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I like big butts too Nala.
I can not lie.

Confused
Oodles what in the world are you doing in this thread?? Unless you want a thicker peen no comments from bhm menz.

If you want a thicker peen then proceed with comments...

First off... I was just cosigning and showing support.
secondly...Whats up with all the shade.
Thirdly.. I can actually relate cause I cant gain weight for Sh*t!
I probably weigh about 2 or 3 pounds more than I did in High School.
This old man weight doesn't seem to want to show up..

So you mean to tell me your chest is not chizzled. Crosses Oodles off the handsome BHM menz list and adds him to the birds chest list. LOL JK.
Sponsored Links

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So you mean to tell me your chest is not chizzled. Crosses Oodles off the handsome BHM menz list and adds him to the birds chest list. LOL JK.

im just flattered that I was on your list to begin with
:snoophigh:

im fat free muscular.
Im composed of 6% body fat.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:42pm
I used to wear a size 5 jeans when I was in high school. Now I wear a size 9......I would prefer to gain a lil weight, but I'm starting to accept my slim body. Smile
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by rayrayxox rayrayxox wrote:

I'm wondering. Should I just accept my size? Because I actually like being tall and slim, I feel like a model however the things people on those thread affected me badly and things people say in general about us thin girls. Having no hips and a small ass never bothered me until recently.

OP dwell on the positive things about your body....I'm sure you have a stomach worth 1,000 crunches and 100 roman chairs. Don't let BHM change your perception of YOU. 

If you loved you before the airbrushed, photoshopped, and plastic surgery images that you see on BHM, continue to do so...
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:05pm
i'll give you some of mine op.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I used to wear a size 5 jeans when I was in high school. Now I wear a size 9......I would prefer to gain a lil weight, but I'm starting to accept my slim body. Smile

how tall are you? I can currently fit into a 9 and im far from slim...but im 5'7
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:19pm
http://www.mybodygallery.com/
People come in all shapes in sizes
You're 16 years old, you have a while to go before you stop growing. Also maybe you should try talking to your mother about your feelings. Posting online about it isn't what somebody your age should be doing. Take it offline to be who know and care about you.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

how tall are you? I can currently fit into a 9 and im far from slim...but im 5'7

Either 5'5 or 5'6. I weigh like 123lb
Make it Work! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Make it Work! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:16pm
Wow the op makes me sad because you remind me of me as a teenager.  We are about the same height and weight.  But now that im in my 20's I've learned to embrace my size.  
Being tall and slim isn't a bad thing.  Many girls would love to have "our problem"  

I understand how you could feel pressure to gain weight since being slim in the black community isn't a popular thing.  Especially if you live in the south. Luckily  I live in NYC , (plus i dress well and am attractiveTongue)  so people always assume i'm a model.
Women always compliment me on my size, especially white girls and gay guys lol.  I've never had problems attracting men of all races, but predominately black men. Which goes to show you that their are men who like slim women. Don't let the media(music videos and magazines) make you believe otherwise.

Edited by Make it Work! - Jan 18 2013 at 3:28pm
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:23pm
I'm still in my teens are I am veryyyyy slim. I'm sure I weigh less than 100 lbs right now.
The only time I've been over 100 was when I was pregnant, and I didn't get super big I weigh around 130.

I wish I had boobs and an a$$ :( but thats not the way my body was made.
My mom and grandma say I have more of a body than them when they were my age and after they had children.

I just am learning everyday to accept my body.

Even though I'm so skinny I was able to breastfeed my daughter for a whole year, and still going so that's all that really matters to me.

I'm a 32 C I wish I was bigger but that's so much more than I was before, I hope they don't shrink when my daughter stops.

I could even wear a size 0 pants while she was in my stomach smh

If I wanted to gain weight I'd target 15 more lbs at the most 60 lbs sounds like way too much weight.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic