Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Were any of you slim as a teenager?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:32am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

girl when u get over 25----the weight will pile on.

Not for everyone. No weight piled on for me. I've been in the same weight range (110-115) for the last 9 years

Hate u!!! J/k

120 is my dream weight since I'm so short
Sponsored Links

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:51am
I am the same weight now as when I was 13. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Do you have problems with appetite?

I currently take this liquid vitamin called Apetamin to help me eat more. It works really well

I lost about 10 pounds unintentionally so Im trying to gain it back
so whats the opposite version that makes you eat less? LOLcause i'd love to drop 10 or more asap.LOL

Stress, working too much and forgetting to eat etc     LOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by rayrayxox rayrayxox wrote:

I'm wondering. Should I just accept my size? Because I actually like being tall and slim, I feel like a model however the things people on those thread affected me badly and things people say in general about us thin girls. Having no hips and a small ass never bothered me until recently.

hol up. so you want to change how you look because of what other ppl think/say about you. People you dont even personally know? How old are you OP?
Because you are gonna have to grow up. Fck what anybody else thinks different strokes for different folks, there are many ladies on this site and on the planet who are built just like you and have men/people interested and attracted to them just as they are. Everyone has a personal preference, your body type may or may not be it. Never change yourself because of other people's preferences, fads chang with the wind

Suppose you are successful in gaining 60lbs but by the time u reach ur goal thin girls are in? Are you gonna work like a maniac to lose it? That unhealthy. You gotta work with what you have boo. You gonna get tired of pleasing other people after a while.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

I am the same weight now as when I was 13. 
+me I look like I weigh less now though because puberty happened (grew an inch or so, hips spread and boobs grew)
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:37am
The only reason I want a big booty is because of dancing purposes and because I just like big butts. I don't want to change myself because Tyrone wants me to. Op, forget about what everyone says. If you know you are sexy, then you are indeed sexy.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:44am
I like big butts too Nala.
I can not lie.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:55am

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Do you have problems with appetite?

I currently take this liquid vitamin called Apetamin to help me eat more. It works really well

I lost about 10 pounds unintentionally so Im trying to gain it back
so whats the opposite version that makes you eat less? LOLcause i'd love to drop 10 or more asap.LOL

Stress, working too much and forgetting to eat etc     LOL
all that makes me more hungry. ugghhh!!Confused
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I like big butts too Nala.
I can not lie.

Confused
Oodles what in the world are you doing in this thread?? Unless you want a thicker peen no comments from bhm menz.

If you want a thicker peen then proceed with comments...

gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:09am
Op the grass is not greener on the other side. Gaining weight to please other people will not make you happier. As someone who has gained almost 60 pounds since high school it isn't all that great. I longed to have t and a, and well I have it....I would give anything to go back to being 120. you are tall and thin, most women would kill for that lol, the sooner you begin to love you for what you look like, the happier you will be.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>