Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Were any of you slim as a teenager?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Do you have problems with appetite?

I currently take this liquid vitamin called Apetamin to help me eat more. It works really well

I lost about 10 pounds unintentionally so Im trying to gain it back
so whats the opposite version that makes you eat less? LOLcause i'd love to drop 10 or more asap.LOL
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:49pm
I was 105lbs pretty much my whole teenager's years and it sucked to not have a big booty and boobs but now I know that it was better like that: less attention from the boys, more concentration in studies. Plus the boys that I knew were sooooooooo lame, it would have been embarrassing to remember (nowadays) the boys I would have made out with if I had a bigger butt.
Actually, the boys that I did made out with were lame too so either way Confused

60lbs in a year is just too much to gain. watch out for stretch marks!
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:44pm
I was very skinny in high school through most of college years.. Gained about 15 pounds since then..
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

maybe she's like 5'8", 100 lbs and wants to become a brick house.  

Cool
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:06am
girl when u get over 25----the weight will pile on.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

girl when u get over 25----the weight will pile on.

Not for everyone. No weight piled on for me. I've been in the same weight range (110-115) for the last 9 years
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:07am
OP, learn to love your body as is.  Someone else is admiring you WISHING they had your frame.  Just go with it.  Trust me.  I was thin as a teenager and wanted hips.  Now I got hips and want to be thin.  Most women are unhappy with their size.  Happiness comes from appreciating what really matters and trying to be someone you are not, will not only rob you of your joy, but it won't end well either.  
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:16am
I used to be so skinny with no boobs, curves or butt. I would get made fun of constantly and it hurt my feelings, some would call me long legs, stick, etc. I was a size 0. That was up until 2002. One day I vowed to gain weight. I'd eat so much to the point I'd feel like puking. I did that every day for months. I gained weight finally it stayed on. I got to thick my hips came and thighs I ended up gaining stretchmarks cause my body was getting bigger rapidly but I still love my curves.
 Now I went down in weight but my curved are way more defined because I manage to work out now. I gained some more muscle on my thighs, I want to be fit-thick meaning my body will be curvy but from muscles and not just soft jiggly fat.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:24am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Because the OP seems really sensitive Unhappy

She needs some help because almost all her threads are like this
rayrayxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayrayxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:55am
I'm wondering. Should I just accept my size? Because I actually like being tall and slim, I feel like a model however the things people on those thread affected me badly and things people say in general about us thin girls. Having no hips and a small ass never bothered me until recently.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>