Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Were any of you slim as a teenager?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:41pm
Laying low in these streets is a lost art.
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:41pm
I wasn't slimmer, but I weighed less. I was much more curvy as a teen that I am now. Confused
It was easy to lose weight as a teen, now as an adult it's a challenge.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

is fat grafting from body to boobs effective? I wanna graft some fat to my titties Geek
But then again i've been gaining more upper body weight lately so they are fuller than what they were, even after losing a few lbs recently...strange...

I've heard that the fat eventually redistributes to your natural proportions. 
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:42pm

is fat grafting from body to boobs effective? I wanna graft some fat to my titties Geek
But then again i've been gaining more upper body weight lately so they are fuller than what they were, even after losing a few lbs recently...strange...

Yup..I did some to my butt and boobs. I always had them but after kids they deflated so I needed to plump them back up.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:43pm
ive always been slim and prefer it. its just easier for me.  i dont like thinking about sizing fluctuations, if something fit me last year it damn sure better fit me this year.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I wasn't slimmer, but I weighed less. I was much more curvy as a teen that I am now. Confused
It was easy to lose weight as a teen, now as an adult it's a challenge.
Hug Haven't seen you in eons! How are you?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:44pm
i was a 0 during my teen years and early 20s. i started gaining at about 24. i gained 30lbs in one summer and went to a 3/4 now in my 30s im a 5/6 and i am content with this size. oh yeah i have four kids but they didnt put much weight on me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:46pm
I did get really fat at one point though(well it was fat to me considering I've always been in shape)
I weighed like 162 in my freshman year of college. I definitely gained that freshman 15lbs. + 5. I got a lot of "compliments" on my body from guys at that time Ermm
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I've heard that the fat eventually redistributes to your natural proportions. 

Depends on if you loose a significant amount of weight. Your body does reabsorb some of the fat after the procedure is done. I forgot the percentage, that's why a lot of docs will "stuff" u. I'm going on over a year and mine as stayed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Lmao. Star, if you're going to be someone else, don't talk about things you used to. LOL

lol her New Orleans ass in my SU thread talking about that's her daddy alma mater 
LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>