It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 4:45pm
There is something about Wendy that just doesn't sit right with me. Everything about her is so big.
Sponsored Links

Renae View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 5:59pm
I LOVE WENDY!! I live in WI so I did not ever hear her radio show. I think she is so funny and yes, she does seem real to me. That's what I love about her. I don't like her wigs and some of the colors of wigs she wears but you know what? It doesn't matter! It's not going to stop me from watching her. She knows she's BIG and sometimes a little gawdy but she doesn't care. She likes her look and that's what it's all about. I don't buy into the garbage that women dress for other women crap! I dress for me--I wear my hair for me--I sure dont do it for other women. I don't care what they think. I want to like the way I look--it's only then that I"m confident and that's when the men will come...Wink

I hope Wendy lasts a long time. It's refreshing to see a talk show that is funny and doesn't hit heavy and depressing topics. That's also why I like the Ellen Degeneres show so much--they make me laugh!! That's also why I cannot stand OPRAH AND CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SHE IS OFF THE AIR!!!

I know a lot of you probably will disagree with me but that is my opinion. I have my own opinion of the people who worship at the door of Oprah and who practically kiss her feet but I won't get into that here.  I used to love her and her show and would tape it every single day but about 10 years ago, she lost me as a fan and as a viewer.
gimmeMORE. View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 2:08am
Wendy's show is great I try to watch it whenever I can. I thought she might have either been really scandalous or really boring but she's a good mix. I like how she can relate to the older folks but still be funny and relatable, I would say her show is better than Oprah's.  It's better than Tyra's too...Tyra is good when it comes to controversial topics but if it's just her talking and bantering hell naw...I like Wendy's banter and I like how "loose" she is
clovercurls View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 12:17pm
I tried hating her but I can't fault a sister for taking her career to the next level. She's gotten so much better than when she first started. When her show first aired she had me going in circles, she couldn't finish one topic without delving into something totally different. But now she's much more focused, her people probably noticed & spoke to her about it.
beonce4u61286 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2010 at 9:11am
luv wendy def a hit
kdaniel620 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2010 at 10:44pm
u either luv or hate her.............and i luv....how u doin
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 7:20am
I watch it sometimes. It will last a little while, until all the white women get tired of her or turn on her. She is not good for a long term relationship, because after a while she gets on your nerves. She says one thing one minute and then the next week she contradicts herself. And how long will the celebrities put up with her having them on and then she talks junk about them. How rude! She gets lots of reality TV stars, most of the A listers stay away.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 8:40pm
She was better on the radio, now that she is on televison she had gone soft. I remember when celebrities use to "fear" coming onto the Wendy radio show because they new Wendy would ask the real good questions. Now that she is working for the "man" her questiosns have gone soft and she''s not as good
kjoyy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2011 at 1:16pm
I had a love hate relationship with Wendy when she was on the radio, and I was shocked when she got her own television show.  But you've got to give her credit!  Her show was just renewed for another two years so she must be doing something right!

Glad to see a sista getting her props!Clap
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic