Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wendy Williams "Disses" Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

went through the whole thread looking for the bey Obama letter Confused  can somebody post the link?

To President Obama:

To FLOTUS:

I expected worse, unless these are not the letters everyone is talking about.
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

went through the whole thread looking for the bey Obama letter Confused  can somebody post the link?

To President Obama:

To FLOTUS:

Bey wrote that letter like she was talking about Michelle Obama and not to her. The first sentence is even typed wrong.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Yeah I don't think anyone posted videos or anything.
I did see a theory about Bey having social anxiety, also known as social phobia. Wtf, people with that phobia can hardly leave the house let alone travel the world, interact with tons of strangers a day, and perform in front of millions. And how could Beyonce retarded lol.
I don't see what makes Beyonce dumber than the average celebrity? I know people on BHM have defended the intelligence of Tyra and Kim Kardashian. Beyonce hardly talks, it's hard to say if she's dumb or not. They say it's better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

not necessarily
they may have an intense fear, but not all people with social anxiety are hermits in the house. 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 08 2012 at 7:05pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i will say---that is the most THANks i've ever seen a becky post garner.

bet you can't find one without the word "black" though
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:11pm
she seems pretty articulate here to me
ppl here and wendy's gigantor azz just love to exaggerate smh

teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Yeah I don't think anyone posted videos or anything.
I did see a theory about Bey having social anxiety, also known as social phobia. Wtf, people with that phobia can hardly leave the house let alone travel the world, interact with tons of strangers a day, and perform in front of millions. And how could Beyonce retarded lol.
I don't see what makes Beyonce dumber than the average celebrity? I know people on BHM have defended the intelligence of Tyra and Kim Kardashian. Beyonce hardly talks, it's hard to say if she's dumb or not. They say it's better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

not necessarily
they may have an intense fear, but not all people with social anxiety are hermits in the house. 

Ok...
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:13pm
Okay, those letters aren't bad at all. Y'all need to calm completely down. In here actin like Bey needs to start all the way over at Pre-K when all the chile needs is an editor.

Was there a reason for her writing to them, or did she just feel like sayin hey?
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

To President Obama:

To FLOTUS:

Bey wrote that letter like she was talking about Michelle Obama and not to her. The first sentence is even typed wrong.

Yeah she wrote it in third person and said "u" instead of you lol. And made "up to" one word. Well it could've been better. She should've had a speech writer help her so she could blow everyone away.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:16pm
:snoop:

jr.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:19pm
i didnt click the vid...but is that woman in the thumbnail really beyonce...?? she doesnt look like her usual self..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>