Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wendy Williams "Disses" Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:14am
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

The reality is...most of y'all birds don't sound much better

I've been on those tinychats and group voice calls
If you're using those parameters as the measuring stick, then maybe you're worse off than Mrs. Knowles herself. Maybe you take the yellow bus.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:15am
Awwwwwwwww sookie, sookie nah!

*pops a corn* 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:37am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

attachment to celebrities is so weird to me
Imo, it's strange as hell.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:23am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Jay does not want an educated Beyonce

why? (are you trolling?)

anyways, she's an entertainer, not a scholar. 

no troll

men like to marry down

and since she is rich, her down dept. is her intellect

Hmph. That's discouraging...
but very true. Beautiful and not all that bright, men love it
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:27am
this thread is delivering. 
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:11am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i have an issue with expression sometimes verbally, i dont think beyonce is stupid at all
i think it's also the southern accent thing that adds to it
ppl go so hard on her for nothing tho...but that's to be expected here
Beyonce doesn't have a southern accent....she may have an accent to some, but it's not a "southern" accent per se. 

Beyonce never finished high-school, so I never expect too much from her. However, If she's satisfied with her education (or lack of) then I'm satisfied as well. It's her life.

I just hope the next time she decides to a letter to the GREAT Michelle Obama, she has one of her people pre-write it for her so she can sit with her big pencil & lined paper and copy it.
This made me cry. My kindergartener doesn't even use the big pencil!!!!
I am very shy. I was born and raised in the hood by Mississippi southerners. I don't have a southern accent. Actually, no one in my family has a heavy one. I don't sound uneducated. I was made fun of because of the way I speak...properly. Yes, that makes no sense but it is true. I am from Houston. I don't sound like Beyonce. There is no excuse.

Edited by nicks_hotmama06 - Dec 08 2012 at 5:27am
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:37am
Umm Bey has a 'Black person's' accent. If she were speaking to you on the phone - you would know she was ... Black. Come on now.Confused

I lived in Atlanta quite afew years and White people from the south sound more like Dolly Parton or Ted Turner - though those are bad examples.

It sounds a 'bit' southern but she is from Texas afterall ... but that mixed in with her poor vocabulary and not being able to response appropriately to questions .. makes her appear to be kindof dumb. Now that's the truth. I think all of that together .. is the problem. She needs to hire a Speech coach.

I remember over 20 years ago when Oprah had her show in Chicago .. she always came off as 'bright' Wink but she did mispronounce her words sometimes - not often, but I noticed. Then .. bit by bit .. it went away ... completely. Now she can 'speak' at the drop of a hat and sound quite intellegent. See? I think she hired someone and corrected it.

Micheal Jackson was like Bey years ago though - like in his late 30's and 40's. He rarely did any impromptu speaking engagements. Yes, I am older then MJ so I watched him through all the years.
He did not know what to say in a couple of interviews (not the content - it was the language) too. Now .. MJ did seem intelligent .. but he was definitely lacking in basic education. Definitely. I don't know if he ever corrected that as he rarely had speaking engagements ...

The thing is ... ALL children do not do well in the same educational environment so home schooling was fine for the others - but Bey needed something ... more. Her parents should have caught that. They dropped the ball. Confused I was wrong to say she wasn't quite bright. Maybe she is bright ... but she needed more attention with her studies.

Maybe her parents didn't see education as so important (they were raising a STAR!) so they put more attention on her singing etc. But in my book ... everyone needs a good foundation - no matter how rich or else they come off looking stupid. I mean .. she is a mother herself now .. so how is she going to raise that child .. if she is lacking in this manner?

Either way, she is 30 years old now but still speaking like a teenager that was 'left behind' a couple of grades in school. She needs to do better if she wants to keep giving TV interviews etc.

Again, I think it's sad that people .. 'don't expect much' of her. Wow.

As far as men liking women that are not so bright - that's true for men that are themselves .. lacking. They need someone they can feel superior over. But .. that mean THEY are little. Smile But real men .. umm they want a woman that's got it all. They want mental stimulation just as much as they want physical stimulation. Clap

Frankly, I think Jay Z is too old for Bey (she's young for 30) and he's ... old for 43 - which tells me he probably runs her. I think Bey is sweet though and a good person .. outside of her 'career'- but she needs help to get to the next level.

Edited by Becky - Dec 08 2012 at 6:16am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:14am
And there it is...the occasional gem from Becky.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:24am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Umm Bey has a 'Black person's' accent. If she were speaking to you on the phone - you would know she was ... Black. Come on now.Confused

I lived in Atlanta quite afew years and White people from the south sound more like Dolly Parton or Ted Turner - though those are bad examples.

It sounds a 'bit' southern but she is from Texas afterall ... but that mixed in with her poor <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-: EN-US; mso-fareast-: EN-US; mso-bidi-: AR-SA" lang=EN-US>vocabulary </SPAN>and not being able to response appropriately to questions .. makes her appear to be kindof dumb. Now that's the truth. I think all of that together .. is the problem. She needs to hire a Speech coach.

I remember over 20 years ago when Oprah had her show in Chicago .. she always came off as 'bright' Wink but she did mispronounce her words sometimes - not often, but I noticed. Then .. bit by bit .. it went away ... completely. Now she can 'speak' at the drop of a hat and sound quite intellegent. See? I think she hired someone and corrected it.

Micheal Jackson was like Bey years ago though - like in his late 30's and 40's. He rarely did any impromptu speaking engagements. Yes, I am older then MJ so I watched him through all the years.

He did not know what to say in a couple of interviews (not the content - it was the language) too. Now .. MJ did seem intelligent .. but he was definitely lacking in basic education. Definitely. I don't know if he ever corrected that as he rarely had speaking engagements ...

The thing is ... ALL children do not do well in the same educational environment so home schooling was fine for the others - but Bey needed something ... more. Her parents should have caught that. They dropped the ball. Confused I was wrong to say she wasn't quite bright. Maybe she is bright ... but she needed more attention with her studies.

Maybe her parents didn't see education as so important (they were raising a STAR!) so they put more attention on her singing etc. But in my book ... everyone needs a good foundation - no matter how rich or else they come off looking stupid. I mean .. she is a mother herself now .. so how is she going to raise that child .. if she is lacking in this manner?

Either way, she is 30 years old now but still speaking like a teenager that was 'left behind' a couple of grades in school. She needs to do better if she wants to keep giving TV interviews etc.

Again, I think it's sad that people .. 'don't expect much' of her. Wow.

As far as men liking women that are not so bright - that's true for men that are themselves .. lacking. They need someone they can feel superior over. But .. that mean THEY are little. Smile But real men .. umm they want a woman that's got it all. They want mental stimulation just as much as they want physical stimulation. Clap

Frankly, I think Jay Z is too old for Bey (she's young for 30) and he's ... old for 43 - which tells me he probably runs her. I think Bey is sweet though and a good person .. outside of her 'career'- but she needs help to get to the next level.

Nevermind....
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 9:07am
You quoted that whole long ass post just to say nevermind?

Gurl, let it ouuuut!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style