BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wendy Williams "Disses" Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

man listen....this thread is a complete mess..lol

Bey doesn't sound smart when she talks...
there is no other way for me to put it.

maybe she is a genius and playing dumb for the crowds- I dont know
maybe its a part of her big master plan and we are all being bamboozled.

but what  Wendy said is true- and has been said 2047502 times over on this site, as well as other places

so ppl really need to stop acting brand new.

yes she has money-- but its a sad case IMO where the value of one's bank account is held higher than the value of one's intellect . SELF worth vs Net worth

say what you want about Wendy-- but she is educated- and can hold a decent conversation.

I had to thank u for this post girl.

kisses.

Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

You are as confused as the rhythmless harlot in your siggySleepy

The focus on keeping the bank account strong and the mind weak is sickening.

but to at least try not to sound like an illiterate with stale cornbread in her mouth...
this damn thread is delivering. LOLLOL

yes that's winning, attempt to insult you by calling someone that ain't you a whore.. ok..  

seriously you ladies take things way to serious, i guess this bey hateration is serious business on the internet. 
Please stop.

Calling someone a hater because they point out basic observations is also categorized as "taking stuff to serious."

The chick is barely educated and it shows..... the end. Based off the pictures that were posted a few months ago, even SHE knows that and was taking a few classes to improve herself (supposedly).

Nobody was going this hard for fantasia, but because it's beyzus we're all haters if we point out the obvious?  WelpConfused
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

but what  Wendy said is true- and has been said 2047502 times over on this site, as well as other places

yes she has money-- but its a sad case IMO where the value of one's bank account is held higher than the value of one's intellect . SELF worth vs Net worth

say what you want about Wendy-- but she is educated- and can hold a decent conversation.

what does fabulous sound like?Geek

he sounds like a wordsmith boo.
he's one of the best at double entendres.  (not even b/c i adore him...read his lyrics)
his words w/ friends scores crazy look him up. lol
and he can hold a basic convo.

I couldn't like a dummy--- been there done that (its boring)
a hoe he maybe-- but a dumb guy he is not.

ur such a stanLOL
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:04pm

yes that's winning, attempt to insult you by calling someone that ain't you a whore.. ok..  

seriously you ladies take things way to serious, i guess this bey hateration is serious business on the internet. 

No, saying a dumb person is indeed dumb is not hateration....it's merely an obvious observation. Be it Beyonce, Porsha from RHOA, MJB or Tyrese.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:06pm

This reminds me of the "I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you" card.  Telling the truth about someone is not dissing or hating.

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:07pm
lol....but its true.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:20pm

you have been thanked..LOL
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

That's because it's true.

Actually, I think Wendy is being generous. I would have said 3rd grader.

I wish I still had the videos of her misusing basic words. But her father was very smart and got them all removed from the internet.

Beyonce is a pretty little thing .. but agreed - she can't talk.

She needs a speech coach and more education and she can afford it - so no excuse. It's obvious to me too .. I don't know how people can miss this.

And ... it's not fair that people only care about her entertainment skills and all the money she makes. That's cutting her cheap though. She's a mother- so she will pass on that pretty little empty head ... to her child. DUH! Money can't buy you an intellect.

Plus Solange sounds just fine... I just think Bey is not quite bright .. I mean she couldn't even articulate WHY she likes Obama in that video. Shocked

Edited by Becky - Dec 07 2012 at 3:58pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Well, her undereducated income is sh*tting bricks on my Master's Decree so.....

THE TRUTH.COM so the rest is whatever!LOL i know i wouldn't give a damn about folks i don't know and what they think if i had her bank acct they could kiss my ass and bark down the hole. 

You are as confused as the rhythmless harlot in your siggySleepy

If one has the resources (or "fucc you money") that Beyonce has, you should be able to use just a fraction of that money to learn how to be more articulate. People, especially our people, put waaaay more emphasis on having "fucc you" or "stop hating"  money than obtaining a basic education. The focus on keeping the bank account strong and the mind weak is sickening.

I think that's why Bey and others get called out on it. It's not about being mean, hating or malicious. It's the truth. Ain't nobody asking Bey to name all the elements on the  periodic table, but to at least try not to sound like an illiterate with stale cornbread in her mouth...

CryClap
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:22pm
Beyonce "sounds" nice until you try to put hearing and listening together.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 29>
  Share Topic