Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wendy Williams "Disses" Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:49pm
lol@ the irony plus her username 
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:52pm
This thread LOL
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:53pm
lol. yall are terrible. lol
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:54pm
She made a typo.
I saw all sorts of grammatical errors throughout these 15 pages. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:54pm

midna is super messy

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:55pm
Awwww it was just jokes....It is Friday everyone!Beer
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:03pm
LOL, Folks are lickin' shots up in this thread today!
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Well, her undereducated income is sh*tting bricks on my Master's Decree so.....

THE TRUTH.COM so the rest is whatever!LOL i know i wouldn't give a damn about folks i don't know and what they think if i had her bank acct they could kiss my ass and bark down the hole. 

You are as confused as the rhythmless harlot in your siggySleepy

If one has the resources (or "fucc you money") that Beyonce has, you should be able to use just a fraction of that money to learn how to be more articulate. People, especially our people, put waaaay more emphasis on having "fucc you" or "stop hating"  money than obtaining a basic education. The focus on keeping the bank account strong and the mind weak is sickening.

I think that's why Bey and others get called out on it. It's not about being mean, hating or malicious. It's the truth. Ain't nobody asking Bey to name all the elements on the  periodic table, but to at least try not to sound like an illiterate with stale cornbread in her mouth...

how do people THINK they know what she's doing with her money, Really? And why does anyone think that money can buy you everything? It can only buy you what you want. Maybe she doesn't have that desire..

Wendy Williams is making a piece of change talking and gossiping about other people, so her stardom is limited when folks aren't listening anymore. If she wasn't talking about Bey she wouldn't be relevant right now.. Personally for what Bey's doing I don't see her as stupid as other's have suggested, she might be shy or not as out spoken, or maybe she's just more humble..b/c she knows folks critic her every movement, which i find amazing that another woman could hold your attention that much, unless you're gay... But the woman and her presentation of her career has made her a mogul in her own rights.. I guess maybe i don't idolize people or hold them to a certain level. B/c what somebody else does with their life is not my concern, especially if i don't know them. 

but as usual these bey threads are always about people that are extremely invested in someone that they claim not to like, yet they dissect her every chance they get. Their investment in her is HUGE. Which explains why she's so rich IMO. lot of people think their intelligent, but no one is interested.. and they might very well be intelligent, but if that's not your interest, then its not.. whatever the circumstance is for her and I don't assume to know.. but its a fact that she has made a very successful life without all other peoples opinions of how they think she ought to speak, b/c she's rich, very rich.. School isn't for everybody, some people just don't have the interest, and in her case doesn't need it to accomplish what she has.. in case you've not noticed, she HAS already arrived and more then Mr. Wendy ruPaul Williams has..
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i have an issue with expression sometimes verbally, i dont think beyonce is stupid at all
i think it's also the southern accent thing that adds to it
ppl go so hard on her for nothing tho...but that's to be expected here
Beyonce doesn't have a southern accent....she may have an accent to some, but it's not a "southern" accent per se. 

Beyonce never finished high-school, so I never expect too much from her. However, If she's satisfied with her education (or lack of) then I'm satisfied as well. It's her life.

I just hope the next time she decides to a letter to the GREAT Michelle Obama, she has one of her people pre-write it for her so she can sit with her big pencil & lined paper and copy it.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:15pm
I don't know much about algebuh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System