Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Wendy Williams Disses Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i have an issue with expression sometimes verbally, i dont think beyonce is stupid at all
i think it's also the southern accent thing that adds to it
ppl go so hard on her for nothing tho...but that's to be expected here

Okay not disagreeing with you entirely. But I wish people would stop using the southern accent as an excuse for the way Bey talks. She is from Houston not some farm in rural Texas. I don't know anyone from Houston who talks like that. Plus she herself said she went to private school that should have aided her speech.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

If it weren't for that damn letter to Michelle Obama I feel that I could make a case for Beyonce. Many very bright people aren't especially articulate, for a variety of reasons, even with coaching. Fear, social anxiety, shyness and other reservations...who knows?

Jay-Z has no more education (right?) than Beyonce but he's able to articulate his thoughts very well. Her own sister, Solange, fares far better in interviews than Beyonce and I don't think that she necessarily has any more education or intelligence than the icon.

Solo wasn't bred to be a star...she had time to read.

This reminds of when KimK went on a show and they asked her about the economy and how it could be fixed. like why?!! and then ppl later called her stupid for not having a concise response.  whaaaat?
 Obama doesn't have a freaking concise response.  this woman became famous by poppin it on a handstand. why do we care what she thinks about the economy? she uses the same 5 words. like come'on son.

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 07 2012 at 11:08am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:02am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

im not even trying to be messy, i just think it's an interesting proposition.  Samone has a phd..he obvi didn't marry down. idk if IA that men like to marry down.  it's presumptuous on Jay's intelligence.  i don't think he's that smart. he might just be more articulate than her.  i am pretty sure the average american more than likely has the same vocab as Beyonce. i mean i love words-and i am articulate-but i don't expect that from everyone, esp. celebrities w/o formal education.

I understand what you're saying...however i think to Samone's point most men do marry down and "SOME" women are ok with that. How many threads on BHM have we have were women want a man with a 6 figure + income, advance degrees, etc... and there profile doesn't match what they are asking for. 

yeah no. i don't agree.

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:03am
^^ lol that's my own personal opinion...when i hear her speak sometimes the accent throws me off, u don't have to believe it's the same thing, that's cool

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:03am
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

And you like an icon and note their negatives. I admire Obama, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't recongnize his shortfalls.

Damn, she isn't perfect, just like the rest of us. Admit it and stop sucking on her tit.
LOLLOL
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:05am

Solo wasn't bread to be a star...she had time to read.

LOL
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:07am
I don't think Bey is stupid, I just think she may get nervous when it comes to interviews because she knows the majority of viewers are or are going to be picking her apart. As for expression, she could be at a loss for words...she may be very shy, except for when she is performing. I do think we don't get to really see who she really is as a person and is very robotic and scripted.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:08am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i have an issue with expression sometimes verbally, i dont think beyonce is stupid at all
i think it's also the southern accent thing that adds to it
ppl go so hard on her for nothing tho...but that's to be expected here

Me too Hairdo.

I have to take my time and speak or else you will not undertand.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:08am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Solo wasn't bread to be a star...she had time to read.

LOL

eww i said bread v. bred.

now yall think imma dummyCry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

im not even trying to be messy, i just think it's an interesting proposition.  Samone has a phd..he obvi didn't marry down. idk if IA that men like to marry down.  it's presumptuous on Jay's intelligence.  i don't think he's that smart. he might just be more articulate than her.  i am pretty sure the average american more than likely has the same vocab as Beyonce. i mean i love words-and i am articulate-but i don't expect that from everyone, esp. celebrities w/o formal education.

I mostly think men marry down when it comes to finances

well, this is happening less and less, but this is how it used to be

he still worth more than her, but she can hold her own

and Jay sounds okay, he seems shy to be honest (maybe just nervous)

he just surpassed her i believe.  she was worth more than him for awhile no? i could be wrong but i thought Bey made more than him.  he started making more when he started investing in different businesses.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 27>
  Share Topic