Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wendy Williams Disses Beyonce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Wendy Williams Disses Beyonce

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 987819
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:55pm
all i wanna know is,

at 250mill, what next level is bey tryna get to?

she could bottle her fart and that sh*t (no pun) will sell out

thats not even next level, thats the other outer beyond comprehension level .. she's already there and beyond

Edited by afrokock - Dec 08 2012 at 5:56pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 287145
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:27pm
there's always room for improvement.
sh*t that doesn't grow will die.
and this is one of the most obvious places she can grow given who she is and what she does and the level she is at.
Back to Top
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 06 2008
Location: ya daddys house
Status: Offline
Points: 160927
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:34pm
i will say---that is the most THANks i've ever seen a becky post garner.
Back to Top
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 11 2011
Location: US-Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 105447
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

went through the whole thread looking for the bey Obama letter Confused  can somebody post the link?


To President Obama:


To FLOTUS:


I expected worse, unless these are not the letters everyone is talking about.
Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105904
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

went through the whole thread looking for the bey Obama letter Confused  can somebody post the link?


To President Obama:


To FLOTUS:


I expected worse, unless these are not the letters everyone is talking about.
Bey wrote that letter like she was talking about Michelle Obama and not to her. The first sentence is even typed wrong.
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198848
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Yeah I don't think anyone posted videos or anything.
I did see a theory about Bey having social anxiety, also known as social phobia. Wtf, people with that phobia can hardly leave the house let alone travel the world, interact with tons of strangers a day, and perform in front of millions. And how could Beyonce retarded lol.
I don't see what makes Beyonce dumber than the average celebrity? I know people on BHM have defended the intelligence of Tyra and Kim Kardashian. Beyonce hardly talks, it's hard to say if she's dumb or not. They say it's better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

not necessarily
they may have an intense fear, but not all people with social anxiety are hermits in the house. 


Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 08 2012 at 7:05pm
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198848
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i will say---that is the most THANks i've ever seen a becky post garner.

bet you can't find one without the word "black" though
Back to Top
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2009
Location: your dreams
Status: Offline
Points: 146466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:11pm
she seems pretty articulate here to me
ppl here and wendy's gigantor azz just love to exaggerate smh

Back to Top
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: May 16 2007
Location: SuccessLand
Status: Offline
Points: 40930
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:



Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Yeah I don't think anyone posted videos or anything.
I did see a theory about Bey having social anxiety, also known as social phobia. Wtf, people with that phobia can hardly leave the house let alone travel the world, interact with tons of strangers a day, and perform in front of millions. And how could Beyonce retarded lol.
I don't see what makes Beyonce dumber than the average celebrity? I know people on BHM have defended the intelligence of Tyra and Kim Kardashian. Beyonce hardly talks, it's hard to say if she's dumb or not. They say it's better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.


not necessarily
they may have an intense fear, but not all people with social anxiety are hermits in the house. 


Ok...
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198648
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:13pm
Okay, those letters aren't bad at all. Y'all need to calm completely down. In here actin like Bey needs to start all the way over at Pre-K when all the chile needs is an editor.

Was there a reason for her writing to them, or did she just feel like sayin hey?
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down