Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WEN Haircare System

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
grassygarden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grassygarden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2012 at 9:37am
Had a client who bought wen to my shop to use on her hair. It is good stuff. She has 3b hair. Naturally soft.
Sponsored Links

Snoop528 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snoop528 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2012 at 5:56pm
I have used WEN for the past year and I love it. I used it this morning. You have to follow the directions exactly or it won't work. It does become costly because you use so much the bottle does not last 30 days. It is worth the investment for healthy hair. We spend hundreds on shoes and I think my hair is worth more. If you try it make sure you get the right formula for your hair type and I buy mine from QVC.< id="gwProxy" ="">< jscode="leoInternalChangeDone" ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2012 at 5:53pm
I stated up thread that I liked the tea tree. I still do but I use it periodically. I have so many products that must use them up. I am playing around with the sweet almond mint which os really nice and the 613 conditioner which is pretty amazing. All in all s ol id line but I would wait for a sale on qvc b/c its hella expensive on chads site and I hear guthy renker auto bills people.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 1:17am
FYI - Sally's sells a generic Wen version called Hair One:

hair_dummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair_dummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 3:41am
I've tried it and it's ok but IMO Wen is just expensive conditioner. I got better results cowashing with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 6:58am
Check out QVC. lower price , easy pay and you can read hundreds of reviews . HTH
betty boop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betty boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 10:26am
I get it when I have money, but when I use the shampoo hair falls out with WEN this does not happen.
October77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote October77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:18pm
I just tried the Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner (literally tried it 1-19-13).  I loved the way my hair looked and felt to the touch right after I used the product.  It felt soft, light and bouncy.  I could not stop touching my hair nor did I feel the need to add any botanical oils to my hair (which I normally do after I have my hair done).  My stylist was not too impressed because as she was flat ironing my hair it was steaming due to using it as a leave in treatment (we followed the directions of the product) . Additionally she was not impressed with the light film on my hair (due to using it as a leave in conditioner).  I still liked the results.  A little background on my hair:I have natural hair that I wear blowed dryed and flat ironed straight.  I had a Keratin Protein treatment on my hair 3 years ago and have about an inch left on the ends of my hair that was processed straight with the Keratin treatment (I am at the end of my transition of growing/cutting that out of my hair). My hair is dry and I live in a dry desert climate that has hard water ( the worst combination for dry hair and skin). Unfortunately I am on day 5 with this product and not loving it so much. My hair does not feel as soft as it does with the Ginger Shampoo and conditioner from Earthly Elements that my stylist typically uses or the KeraCare Moisturizing Shampoo. I am noticing that I am experiencing breakage on my ends where the protein treatment is still on my hair (I don't know if this is a coincidence but prior to this my hair was starting to recover from the protein treatment and I wasn't experiencing much breakage). My conclusion is that I am more than likely not going to use this product any further.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:56am
The only things I have from Wen is the 5 pack seasonal and the 613. So far I only used the pomegranate from it. All of them has the mint tingle, which at times I do like. But it felt too strong this time, it left my hair dry as hell at first, but the second day got better. It's okay it did have slip for me, but oddly I like the 613. 

Now I only used the 613 like 5 times, but OMGGGGGG it's omggggLOL so good. Like some people said your hair will feel dry or like wth, but a few days later oh so soft. And it goes on so nice and washes off clean. I like this one, it doesn't have that methol/mint thing which is good and the scent like a soft vanilla with a tiny hint of freshness. I got the big one 32 oz 613 that was on sale.

I may try the fig one later since most says it good for curly hair and more moisturizing. Btw I am natural and have some what thick hair(twa). Everyone hair is different, I think so far the 613 is working for me. There're tons of reviews on lhcf.
rhondaf43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rhondaf43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 8:03am
Well you might want to take a look at this site, they have all the major brands and they are having a big sale right now and I have to say I don't know how long that will go on, but looks pretty good right now.

Rhonda
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12