Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WEN Haircare System

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Prize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WEN Haircare System
    Posted: Jun 16 2010 at 9:57pm
Has anyone else heard of it? Or using it? I just order this hair care system because it claims to repair your hair in 30 days or your $ back. (especially dry hair) 

I washed my hair yesterday and I am so tired of my dry ends. I really believe they need to be cut, but someone recommended I use this before I clipped away.

I really hope it works because I have been using the baggy method and nothing seems to work on my ends besides a wash & set.

Sponsored Links

mrsbytchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsbytchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2010 at 8:32pm
I HAVE HEARD OF IT BUT I HAVENT USED IT.... LET ME KNO HOW IT TURNS OUT FOR YOUWink
HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2010 at 5:44pm
I use the tea tree cleanser periodically, mainly when I'm dealing w/ itchies. This formula is so moisturizing and tingling on the scalp! Luv that. I mnay not be a good judge b/c I don't use it consistently, I don't know if it really stops breakage but it keeps my hair soft and I like using it as a leavein too.
Prize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 2:48pm
^^^ I went through the kit and it is good stuff! Would I invest another $90..probably not, but I can't say anything bad about it besides the price.

The Intensive Conditioner is the best however.
HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 10:56pm
Glad u liked it. Good stuff but like u mentioned, price is high. The Hairone knockoff is pretty good too.
anyonebut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anyonebut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2012 at 9:09am
I tried to use the Hair One knock off available from Sallys. I along with many others experienced hair loss with it. I felt my hair sliding off in the shower similar to when you get a relaxer and lose some hair. Clumps came off. That is not normal for a shampoo or conditioner. I am allergic apparently. You can google and find that many lose their hair with WEN and Hair One.   I discontinued use immediately.  I was so excited about the product that I had purchased several bottles of Hair One from Sallys so I was stuck until I found another use for the product. My curly wigs that are out of control are now frizz free and smooth. I have brought some of my old wigs back to life with no fear of losing my own hair which is safe under a wig cap. Hair One just smooths the curls and reforms them.
EricaChristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricaChristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2012 at 1:45pm

I have also considered trying out this hair line but after a lot of research the mixed reviews were enough for me to decide to save my money and try something else. For me to invest in a product that is a bit on the expensive side I have to see evidence of more positive feedback and results in general before I try it.

katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 7:26pm
I looked like another gimmick product to me so I never invested.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2012 at 2:55am
I tried the HairOne brand and it was okay but it contained tea tree oil and made my scalp itch like the dickens.  Basically when I want to do a conditioner wash, I use Aussie Moist.
rachel80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachel80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 11:11pm
I've used WEN in the past, I like the natural ingredients in WEN
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>