BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Welp..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 6:03pm
I think Midna wants to stay there to make sure he won't break or steal something.
Can't you change the locks and then stay there? The fact that he was across the street watching you so he could follow you shows how unbalanced he is. Why would he care where she is when she supposedly attacked him  attempted to kill him?

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 01 2014 at 6:04pm
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 6:29pm
no comment
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

no comment

Confused
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

no comment

Confused
what ?
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 7:00pm
That was a comment Geek
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 7:11pm
ahhhhhh, true. ah fcuk it. in my 31 years on this earth ive learned people are very consistent and people who aint sh*t usually prove they still aint sh*t even after given second chances. dont set yourself to get burnt by your mother when she settles back into her old habits. all this assuming your other threads on your mother werent exaggerations.  no offense.

and btw your mother is the one that tried to stab the Brotha and the one who ended up in jail when police heavily favor women in domestic disputes. please be careful.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 7:48pm
best of luck Midna.

I've learned in my 30yrs- you can't help folks that don't want helping.

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 9:30pm
^^^^^

Truth.com
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:22am
I'm not expecting my mother to change.. I know she'll go back to her old unfriendly ways. But I don't want to be like her and just ha-ha at her misfortune.

I've been compiling evidence and the more evidence I compile, the less credible his story is. She didn't admit to any of what he stated and she pleaded not guilty. I was actually home when this happened and yet I had no idea that it happened because I never heard any yelling or arguing. He claims she tried to stab him and stabbed and punctured his tires yet all of his tires are completely fine and unscratched.

I didn't even know she was in jail for nearly two days (I assumed she was just at my sister's house since her work is far away) and he acted completely normal. It wasn't until I was going to work that he suddenly had something to say to me and admitted where she was. Isn't that fishy? He also didn't go anywhere for those two days so if his tire was punctured and flat, he couldn't have gone to go repair it. He also couldn't repair it because he doesn't have the means to- this man bitches and whines about my mom not giving him simple gas money. Pitiful, I know.

I've noticed the knife holder mysteriously went from the kitchen to the garage where he keeps his car. I'm guessing he placed it there to show the police. If my mother chased him around the house with a knife, why would the knife holder be in the garage?

As for me being in the house.. I definitely understand the risks and have my fears. But I'm here because my family and my sisters who I love and trust have asked me to. I'm usually out at work and if I'm at home, I stay in my room with my knob locked and extra chain lock secured. He tries to speak to me but I reply tersely and generally do not engage him. Just in case, I keep mace, a stun gun, or one of my multiple disguised knives around. I also have the safetrek app so in case I don't feel safe, taking my finger off my phone is enough to trigger the police to come to my door.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:30am
That is no way to live.
I know you are not looking for sympathy, but I'm very sorry for your  situation and I hope it gets better.

He (or you) need to go while your Mom is incarcerated.
The situation sounds like something on a TV show..

Edited by yaya24 - Aug 02 2014 at 7:31am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style