Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well, where da hell is the Holiday Thread ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:28am
Indeed Chat.  I was surprised.
Sponsored Links

embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 1:37pm
A friend of mine had an Emerald and it was probably the most PERFECT synthetic unit I have ever seen. Parting space for miles, a natural hairline, NO shedding, really no tangling, it was amazing.

When I say this girl abused this hair she abused it. She treated it like it was growing out of her own scalp. Blow drying, flat ironing, hair spraying, cutting it in layers, spritzing, gelling, fingers all in it, throwing it around, ponytails, up- dos, I mean EVERYTHING. This is just what I saw her do when we were hanging out around the holidays. It would come back prettier than ever after fabric softener washes. With flow and bounce. It shed so little I never noticed any, even when I razor cut her layers and brushed repeatedly. No hardening and crunching fibers either with excessive brushing.

I called this wig the magic wig . She would get part checked so hard wearing that wig and it brushed her tailbone at 26 inches so she did have some run ins with some haters so keep that in mind. It's a really dramatic style.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 2:49pm
Well damn.  thanks for that ember.  I could find only 1 youtube "review" on her and the woman didn't even really talk.  She just showed the length.  I bought her on a whim.  When I received her and took her out of the box...I bought 3 more that same hour. Glad that I did.  Emerald is a gorgeous unit.  The stock pics do her no justice. And she abused it you say?  Dang.  I can't wait to wear her for real to see how she really behaves.  I'm 5'8" and it hits me in the small of my back.

I love the density.  I would swear it is perfect. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 3:06pm
oh and ember.....my chocolate self was wearing 28 inches of virgin hair when very few females were.  i've gotten used to.."looks". LOL   besides....as I put in the "confessions" thread length whores are fallin' out the skies these days.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by embermiya embermiya wrote:

A friend of mine had an Emerald and it was probably the most PERFECT synthetic unit I have ever seen. Parting space for miles, a natural hairline, NO shedding, really no tangling, it was amazing.

When I say this girl abused this hair she abused it. She treated it like it was growing out of her own scalp. Blow drying, flat ironing, hair spraying, cutting it in layers, spritzing, gelling, fingers all in it, throwing it around, ponytails, up- dos, I mean EVERYTHING. This is just what I saw her do when we were hanging out around the holidays. It would come back prettier than ever after fabric softener washes. With flow and bounce. It shed so little I never noticed any, even when I razor cut her layers and brushed repeatedly. No hardening and crunching fibers either with excessive brushing.

I called this wig the magic wig . She would get part checked so hard wearing that wig and it brushed her tailbone at 26 inches so she did have some run ins with some haters so keep that in mind. It's a really dramatic style.

Ok, I'm sold, I'm buying one!  I'd trim a couple of inches off of it though. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic