Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Well, where da hell is the Holiday Thread ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:07pm
newdiva1, what is the hair like in the femi collection ?  Looks a little thick. And hairline ?  Want to try out the full lace synthie.

Hang in there nappyface. Yeah, I get the just one wish.  You are brutal.LOL
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:01pm
I find that the femi collection seems to be a lighter density in the hairline...when compared to the freetress.  I've even saw a review where the customer complained that it was too light a density...which meant to me that it was what I was lookin' for.  LOL

I can't speak on Janet collection but from what I've seen on youtube I wouldn't even mess with those boxlike thick hairlines.  The units seem to have the tiniest bit of baby hurrs but I might cust just a tiny bit more.  I'll try to post some pics when I get home in the morning.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:10pm
....oh and the hair seems to be a very light yaki.  When I first got them they seemed silky till I brushed them a bit.  Soft to the touch.  I have the Emerald unit.  I haven't rocked one yet so I don't know about general behavior but I have played in them and I got the general tangling that comes from a long unit. 

I believe she's about 24-26 inches...and the overall density for her IMO is excellent.  She falls and sways like a Remy unit when I wear her around the house. She doesn't look like too much hair considering her length.  That's one thing I loved right out the bag.  Her density is extremely natural.  Probably about an 80% density....perhaps 70% at the hairline.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 03 2013 at 10:10pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:31pm
Hey Ms Celie,

Here are the pics I promised.  (colour 1)

femiemerald5

femiemerald3

femiemerald4

femiemerald2

femiemerald

femiemerald1
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:21pm
That wig is nice. I made one similar.
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:51pm
This is the one from Femi Collection ?  Purrttty ! I looked at them but am confused about the "full lace"/"wholelace"/esy cap. I saw one that I liked but was confused. Help.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:11pm
^^^^yup.  That is the femi collection.  Yeah....when it comes to synthetics they out here tryna get over on folks when they say full lace.   A "full lace" synthetic is just lace in front and rear with tracks in the middle.  Whole Lace is fully handtied.  The easy caps that I've had are usually just regular wigs.  Which one were u thinking of gettin'?
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:43pm
I was looking at this one.  http://www.hair20.com/femi-collection-model-new-deep-wvg/
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:24am
IMO that looks like a deep wave human hair blend half wig. Hmmm...I'm sorry to say i've never had a blend wig so I can't advise as to texture and behavior.  The whole lace wigs are the only wigs I have from femi collection.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 05 2013 at 10:25am
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:42pm
Nice hairline on that Emerald. Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style