Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well, where da hell is the Holiday Thread ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well, where da hell is the Holiday Thread ??
    Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:46pm
In any case, I stopped in to wish all my BHM a prosperous and wonderful Holiday Season.  I know that I am waaay late, but just the same I am thinking of you all.

What the hell is wrong with BHM and the HTML scripts being recorded.  Were we overtaken my Homeland Security ?

Edited by Celie - Dec 29 2012 at 11:27pm
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 4:01pm
Happy holidays. Celie!!!!!! Sorry about ur mom. It will get better *hugs*
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:46pm
Sorry to hear about your mom ms Celine, good to see you back.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:40pm
Hi Ms Celie, nice to hear from you!   My does time pass!  I remember when you mentioned your grandprincess was off to college. Smile  I think we'll always miss our moms, I know that I do.

Which whatshisname are you referring to?  I'd love to hear more about that tool you're using.

It's been a little quiet around here, even more so than last year. 
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:19pm
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:21pm
Do I need to do something to a setting to get rid of the junk that comes up when I post ?  WTH ?

Edited by Celie - Dec 29 2012 at 11:22pm
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:28pm
 Test on IE
doesn't work; something is wrong, help is no help

Edited by Celie - Dec 29 2012 at 11:30pm
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:30am
Hey Ms. Celie.  Happy New Year to you. I am still fighting Cancer and do not have anything new to add to the boards. 
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:57am
I'm glad to see your posting.  I know you are going making in day by day with the losing a parent. I have not experienced this yet, but...know that many people online are HERE to talk about it and be just an ear to hear.

Their might even be some grief message boards with others who are going threw the same thing at the same time.  I'm sending you positive thoughts.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:12am
i'm sorry about your mom Ms.Celie.  I can't even begin to imagine what you're going thru.

Yeah...this board has been fairly quiet really for the last year or two.

I've also been doing synthetics.....alot of "Whole Lace" ones so I don't have to worry about tracks.  I have/had so many regular synthies i'm sending a couple of boxes to my mom to let her distribute amongst my aunts and cousin's in Cali. LOL  I ordered like 6 or 8 units full lace at the beginning of the year but I haven't worn not one yet.  Synthies are just so easy to me right now and you can pull them off and put them back on way easier when you're working out.  I miss the look and feel of my full lace CVR's, CR's and yaki's but it might be a while before I rock one again.

I play in them every once and a while but no app.  Even Manic Panic'd (New Rose) one of my blonde streaked ones that i'm thinking to rock in the summer evenings.

oh and Happy Holidays.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 30 2012 at 9:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair