BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Well, he's a sick f*ck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:10pm
its one thing to be a sick pedophile who thinks his own sick twisted fetishes are more important than affecting the life of a baby…. 

then its another extra sick twisted worthless ass bish to use her child to perform sick pedophiliac acts on her own baby and have the gaul to share them with another sick twisted man.. and even refer to her child as 'your lil fck toy'.. and both of these sick deranged poor excuses for human beings have NO care about the baby that its affecting… 
i wonder how old the baby was.. Cry

they both need to live long lives of nothing but the worst kind of pain and suffering 
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:52pm
i cant, i knew i shouldnt have clicked on this thread Unhappy
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

No words.
that's exactly where I am with this.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I hope he gets a lot of d!ck in prison.

I'm sure some thoughtful correctional officer will distribute an article such as this to a few inmates. Stern Smile
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:11pm
Sick bastard needs to suffer a long life in hell! 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:56pm
Sick disgusting pervert. Deserves death
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:04pm
This story is so surreal, whats wrong with these people?? They value nothing but their own sick, warped sense of pleasure?? 
And the mothers. . .
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:12pm
Another case of 'they should have got lost on the way to the jail never to be found again'.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:16pm
umm...
I don't know when he took this photo but he obviously had full awareness of his fetish.  Fck him to death and back. 

Ian Watkins pleads guilty to 11 counts of child sexual offences

Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:31pm
Goodness. As sick,depraved, and deserving of death as he is the woman who sent the pic deserves more because that's her child. Sick bastards.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>