Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Well he used the n word....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 10:45am
was thinking of this when i posted...

Was Racial Slur Anger or Hate Crime?

Aug. 15

Lonny Rae doesn't deny that he used a racial slur last October after seeing a black man scuffle with his wife, who like Rae is white. For uttering an ugly word in what he says was the heat of the moment as he tried to defend his wife, Idaho prosecutors are charging him with a hate crime that could land him in jail for five years.

The Raes and their lawyer, Edgar Steele, say he has been scapegoated by a state that has become overly sensitive to characterizations that it is a home to white separatist racists.

Since the incident, which occurred after a high school football game that Rae's wife, Kimberly, was covering for a local paper, both the Raes found themselves out of work and essentially driven out of town as a result of the bad publicity, they say.

What shocked them more than that was the prosecutor's decision to charge Lonny Rae with felony malicious harassment and disturbing the peace, while not filing charges against the man who scuffled with his wife over her camera.

"They weren't interested in that," Lonny Rae said. "The biggest concern they had was that I used the 'N' word.

"What happened to the guy who actually caused some injury? Nothing," he added. "Why? Because this man is using the laws in this state and the reputation this state has received through some stuff that's happened with the Aryan Nation, trying to change the reputation of the state."

Myron Gabbert, the Adams County prosecutor, denied that there is anything beyond the specifics of the case behind his decision to file charges against Rae.

"This office would not prosecute or level charges against anyone without feeling there was a basis under the laws of Idaho," Gabbert said.

Neither the Adams County sheriff's office nor an Adams County commissioner who the Raes said witnessed the event returned calls requesting comments on the incident. The editor of the Adams County Record, Tim Hohs, said that the account given by the Raes "generally" conformed to what his paper's investigation found.

An Unwanted Picture

Kimberly Rae, who said she worked as a bookkeeper, production editor, reporter and sports editor for the Adams County Record, said she wanted to take a photograph of the referees who worked the Council high school football game because she thought they had determined the outcome of the game.

Council lost, ending its hopes of going to the state playoffs, after a trio of referees brought in from Boise called the game very closely.

"A lot of penalties were called throughout the game and I decided I was going to include that perspective in my stories," she said.

She said she left her husband at their truck to get a photo of the referees as they went into the locker room. She had already snapped one picture when one of the referees asked her not to take their picture, so she turned to rejoin her husband, she said.

She hadn't gotten more than a few steps away, though, when one of the referees, who was black, grabbed at her camera and tried to take it away from her, she said. She wouldn't give it up, and the referee, who stood a foot taller than Kimberly Rae and outweighed her by more than a hundred pounds, wrestled with her to get it.

"One of the other referees was telling him to 'let her go, it ain't worth it,'" she said

She started screaming for her husband, who came running from their truck, some hundred yards away.

Angry Words

Sponsored Links

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 10:49am
Too tired for this bs today.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 10:51am
Y'all mad ge left ol gurl.......I'm mad she didn't run too......bish you know tat drill lol
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 11:13am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

That's what dude gets. Why did ole boy run?!?

Im guessing he panicked and well he is a black male living in america who just hit a white male for calling him the n-word...not like he would be given the benefit of a doubt...even with witnesses. Not saying its right... just saying i understand
we shouldn't hit over words. I don't agree with the violence at all. The,fact that he wanted to punch him more when he was already down is a punk move IMO

Can you shut up please    
I will speak/type whenever I feel like it.  Your opinion does not override mine.  idk how any of you can condone this unwarranted violence, then post in the TM thread as if GZ didn't do the same thing (unwarranted violence) Don't be a hypocrite!  Reddish should not have touched him, George should not have touched or killed him.  Point blank
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 11:52am

Im guessing he panicked and well he is a black male living in america who just hit a white male for calling him the n-word...not like he would be given the benefit of a doubt...even with witnesses. Not saying its right... just saying i understand
we shouldn't hit over words. I don't agree with the violence at all. The,fact that he wanted to punch him more when he was already down is a punk move IMO

Can you shut up please    
I will speak/type whenever I feel like it.  Your opinion does not override mine.  idk how any of you can condone this unwarranted violence, then post in the TM thread as if GZ didn't do the same thing (unwarranted violence) Don't be a hypocrite!  Reddish should not have touched him, George should not have touched or killed him.  Point blank

Why does it matter who touched who? Its already done and the court has handled it in a way that many of us disagree with. If anything we should all be holding hands by now. Stop the petty arguing.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

on some news site theyre arguing in the comment section about this.  they're very seriously debating how cracker is an equal slur.
cnn comment section, white people were saying trayvon martin was a racist for referring to george zimmerman as a crazy cracker to his friend on the phone
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Y'all mad ge left ol gurl.......I'm mad she didn't run too......bish you know tat drill lol

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 1:09pm

Can you shut up please    

I condone violence when i deem it necessary and i say this is necessary and you disagree but okay.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 1:14pm
well, zimmerman got away, so...

see, this is what i try to tell people....give whitey a little room and its not long before their racist underside shows. never trust them smiling  fvckers. not for a second.

Edited by Wildfire - Jul 14 2013 at 1:16pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

SMH. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Having said that, with freedom comes responsibility. Watch ya damn mouth.

Step up to get beat down.

calling someone a n**ger and getting KTFO for it seems about right to  me

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures