FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Welcoming New Members to the A.L.S.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:40am
You guys need to buy a scale, weigh the hair when you get it & take pictures of the weight.
& when it comes up underweight like that you should either request to be reimbursed for the
insufficient weight or be sent a free bundle. If the vendor refuses to accommodate you file a dispute & show all your evidence
to paypal, you should win your dispute because you paid for 300 grams of hair (just for example) & you're being shorted.
But you're not shorting the vendor any funds? Then you're paying for a product you never received. I get too pissed at
 vendors and these skimpy bundles, I let them know from jump that I'm weighing that ish so it better be right.

Edited by Kami612 - Nov 03 2012 at 2:43am
Sponsored Links

blackbeauty03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbeauty03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:14pm
I'm a newbie to Bhm but not to the weave world. I took a chance but only ordered 1 bundle of 18 inch just in case things went left. For me it's perfect since I'm natural. I have not had any major shedding during washing process. Now I read that the Peruvian curly is the the biz I wanted to know would the 2 be able to blend together cause I wanna order a 20 n 22 inch Help!

Ps Im tryin to upload pics via my phone is that possible

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:56am
^^ I heard the peruvian is silky though.. You could go to tinypic.com, upload them there and copy the link for forums
Then paste the link here
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:37am
I love the Peruvian but I'm somewhat relaxed(6mo) it blends perfectly with AA Permed
blackbeauty03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbeauty03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:01pm
Ok so I uploaded since pics to fotki I'm waitin on 2 more bundles so I can install I'm super excited hopefully these bundles are just as good

http://public.fotki.com/blkbeautyt03/anson-curly/
MsSimplyRaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsSimplyRaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:42am
I wanted to order 2 bundles of malaysian body wave and a closure.....I've never worn a closure, but I'm very natural and the blending issues I had with the malaysian curly, I couldn't imagine having with the body wave!

I sent an email to him early yesterday; he normally responds rather quickly.

Does anyone know if there's a chinese holiday he's observing?

Thanks in advance guysSmile

Nesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:53pm
[QUOTE=MsSimplyRaye]I wanted to order 2 bundles of malaysian body wave and a closure.....I've never worn a closure, but I'm very natural and the blending issues I had with the malaysian curly, I couldn't imagine having with the body wave!

[Yes there is from 2/9 -2/16]
MsSimplyRaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsSimplyRaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Nesta Nesta wrote:

[QUOTE=MsSimplyRaye]I wanted to order 2 bundles of malaysian body wave and a closure.....I've never worn a closure, but I'm very natural and the blending issues I had with the malaysian curly, I couldn't imagine having with the body wave!

[Yes there is from 2/9 -2/16]
Nesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 6:47am
Did you hear from Anson yet?
natosha99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natosha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 10:52pm
I haven't been in here for many many months, but I was upset at the hair I received from Anson about a year ago. I started to put it on a u part wig, and threw it in the closet because it didn't look like what I had ordered. Wellll.....today I decided to go through my stash and organize things and lo and behold, there was the matted up Anson hair. I turned the u part wig into a full wig on a dome cap and I have to apologize to anson. Once I sprayed the hair with some water and ran it through with a paddle brush, this hair was gorgeous!!!

I just took a picture (I'm about to go to bed, so don't crucify my face, I have on zero makeup and I'm exhausted).

http://public.fotki.com/natosha99/anson-u-part-turned/imag1356-1.html

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153>
  Share Topic