BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WEIRDEST PLACE YOU RAN INTO YOUR EX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:37am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Personally, I've never ran into an ex at a strange place...

However..LOLLOLLOL

Once a few years ago I decided to join one of my really good friends for a night out. She is a lesbian, and wanted to go to a gay club downtown. My bff came with us. We got there..started drinking..dancing..having a good time with all the queens. I couldn't find my bff and decided to look for her. She was in the corner acting strangely, and said she wanted to leave. Come to find out she ran into her ex boyfriend grinding up on some dude in only his underwear LOLLOLLOL I felt bad..but damn! That sh*t was too funny.

YIKES!!LOL
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:55am
at a work function....walked into the room having returned from the ladies room, and there he was...like directly in front of me....stared...i stared...he stared...
then he hugged meLOL
...for like 5 minutes, not saying a word, in front of everyoneEmbarrassed
OuchLOL
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:02am
Mall Parking Lot (We parked way back):
I was in my friend's car eating chicken and watching TV with her.
These young boys (about 3) walked by her car.
She said, "Heyyyyy, white boy!"
I looked at her and said, "I'm not into paedophilia."
She said, "Not them! Him!!" and she pointed at him.
I turned around and I saw him.  Beautiful as ever...smoking.
I screamed and said, "That's DAVID! OMG, that's *insert our nickname for him*"
She shrieked back, "That's DAVID?  No wonder you felt that way.  He's gorgeous.  He could be a model."

-He was that fine.  If he was 6'2" and not punk ass bitch, I would have been all over thatEvil Smile-

He turned around slightly and kept on walking...all the while trying to peer into the car. 
I reclined back into my seat...all I needed was the trap door to open up.

I started to have a panic attack and it sounded like someone was having a massive orgasm.
The mall police even rolled by our car.
Then David returned, merchandise in tow.  He ran by the rear of our car in slow motion/Bay Watch style.  He looked at my friend's bumper  (It had our college on it).  He got to his car, parked 2 space over and one back.  
I leaned my seat so far back and peered through the rear window.  He took off his shirt in the rain...outside of his car...in slow motion.  His back was so fit. Embarrassed
He put on another shirt and his snapback.  Then drove away.

He definitely knew I was in the car.Dead
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:55am
I was at a comedy show with my current. Once we had been seated, I got up to go to the restroom, and my ex and his current were waiting in the lobby. I was caught off guard, I gave a quick awkward wave and continued to the restroom. When I got back to my seat, they had been seated DIRECTLY behind us. It was so awkward. I looked fabulous though, and my current is such an upgrade(except for in the height department). But I was very concious of them behind us the whole time. I felt like my ex was looking at me, but he would have had to look in my irection to see the stage. I think it was probably more awkward for him.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:17am

court building...

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:55am
Here is another one:
At a house party.
I was having a good time at an annual bday party when my ex walked in...he saw me and pretended as if he didnt see me. A few minutes later we faced each other and he asked..."Hey, what are you doing here?"
And i said..." the question is what are you doing here?" he said my frat brothers told me about this huge party and I came with them"
I said "well, I belong here, this is my bday party"
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:39pm
lmao pebbles... People are so bold. I hate when people do that. How do you take someone to a bday party and you don't even know the guest of honor?

This girl I went to HS with did that. We left some club in midtown, get in the cab and she says something something fulton st. A club near wall st... I don't go out much, what do I know.

She's giving him directions, then says bridge. I stop singing with the radio and ask if we were going to Brooklyn. I love my BK but which fulton st. I say downtown or bed stuy.

So we get out of a cab in bed stuy in front of crown fired chicken and walk down the block to this house party. It was her coworker's husband's 50!!!

Here we are at some old man's party looking like 20 something video vixens. Thighs, backs, breasts, shoulders OUT. People have on timbs. The husband and his wife have on matching camo jean suits. The damn shame
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:57pm
never ran into one out of the blue really.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:05pm
Like.....so totally dead. Dead

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

at a nail shop...i was getting a pedicure when he walked in selling bootleg dvds Ermm

LAWWWWDDDDDLOLLOLLOLLOL I got the new 2015 "Best Man Summer Picnic" for five dollas.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic