Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WEIRDEST PLACE YOU RAN INTO YOUR EX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:41am
I love/hate that gif.  Lupe be looking so crazy, that it fits everywhereLOL
Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:41am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

does it count if you acted like you didn't know him?

LOLThis is me..... Saw his behind at the gym
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

yes i remember
well? spill it. LOL she ain't give you no trim or what?

it was a lame reason. i was a square my freshman year tbh. she was very mature for her age, big ass and titties....she was just too much woman for me at the time. i started to hear rumors about her being fingered on her bus by some older dudes and i let my friends convince me to dump her.

i dumped her at the homecoming football game too like an asshole, so she was pretty embarrassed. my mom made me call her and apologize the next day but it was pretty much a wrap at that juncture.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:56am
did u dmp her in front of ppl or one on one alone?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:56am
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:59am
LOLWent home for the holidays (Bahamas). Went to a party with my bestie. The Party was packed. I was at one end of the bar talking to old acquaintances and she was at the other tying to get drinks. A guy walked up to her and said "hello you are looking so sexy tonight, my name is Adrian, can I buy you a drink?'' She responded: " Hello Mr. Brown no need to introduce yourself I know who you are, you may not remember me but I remember you...you are my best friend EX husband and I know you are currently married....and by the way your ex wife is right over there". He looked in my direction and I stared at him with a smile while i watched him turned purple. My friend and I both started laughing at him...I think he left because i didnt see him for the rest of the night.

oh and to save face he said 'well she always have beautiful friends"

Edited by pebbles251 - Jan 07 2014 at 11:02am
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

funny thing is i met her at church the summer before school startd. she moved next door to this girl i went to church with.

that whole week i ignored the fck out of her and i knew i was going to see her at the game friday night. i was with my 2 closest friends and she was sitting 2 rows in front of us with the girl i went to church with. i walked down to my ex and told her i didn't want to be with her anymore and before i could say another word, she started crying and walked down the bleechers. her friend went after her and i went back to my seat to enjoy the game.

about 10 mins later her friend comes back and give me a tounge lashing about doing that to her and knocked my hat off my head. i felt bad as fck.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:09am
LOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

funny thing is i met her at church the summer before school startd. she moved next door to this girl i went to church with.

that whole week i ignored the fck out of her and i knew i was going to see her at the game friday night. i was with my 2 closest friends and she was sitting 2 rows in front of us with the girl i went to church with. i walked down to my ex and told her i didn't want to be with her anymore and before i could say another word, she started crying and walked down the bleechers. her friend went after her and i went back to my seat to enjoy the game.

about 10 mins later her friend comes back and give me a tounge lashing about doing that to her and knocked my hat off my head. i felt bad as fck.

Damn you were cruel.....She probably never got over that. Then you made it worst by saying you didn't remember. Side eye worthy.

Po' big tidday big ass girl.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

darn i typed a essasy and this thing didnt go through. this site suck

Save before Send Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon