Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WEIRDEST PLACE YOU RAN INTO YOUR EX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:01am
I'm always in walmart and he works there but overnights so I never worried about running into him during the day

I remember seeing him ...he looked straight in my face and kept walking. I mean..I didn't want to have a full on convo with him but he could have said hey at least since we made eye contact

For someone that is ALWAYS in my inbox on facebook and you wanna act like I don't exist in person? Douchebag

Any messages he sends now I just ignore.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jan 07 2014 at 9:02am
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:12am
that was mean HB...men can be jerks
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:27am
Why act one way online and then the opposite in person? That's so fake
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:12am
I ran into one my exmen at my aunts family dinner.
One of her daughters was dating him and the other daughter was trying to fuel a situation so she invited me.
The ex and I had dated for three years and less than a two months after the break up, my cousin is with him??
I was hurt but I never let it show. I really think my cousin and my ex were creepin when he an I were together. 
It's funny how men will treat one woman so much differently than another because he was physically abusive to my cousin but I never thought he was a violent man because when we fought he never even raised his voice.
He and her lived together, her would beat her and her mother and sister would call me to ask if I would talk to him. They would try that "blood is thicker than water" line, which is true but I told them since I had history with him I think it's best I remain neutral. 

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:27am
darn i typed a essasy and this thing didnt go through. this site suck
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:33am
not really a weird place but i went back home around thanksgiving and ended up going out with a good friend of mine. out of nowhere, my ex girlfriend from freshman year of high school approaches me and we chop it up for a few minutes. then she asked me why i broke up with her. i was like

told her that i don't remember, i was a kid. i couldn't believe she asked me that lol.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

not really a weird place but i went back home around thanksgiving and ended up going out with a good friend of mine. out of nowhere, my ex girlfriend from freshman year of high school approaches me and we chop it up for a few minutes. then she asked me why i broke up with her. i was like

told her that i don't remember, i was a kid. i couldn't believe she asked me that lol.
LOLLOL did you remember tho James?
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:38am
yes i remember
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

yes i remember
well? spill it. LOL she ain't give you no trim or what?
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

darn i typed a essasy and this thing didnt go through. this site suck
I've been tellin these ppl, dey dont hear me tho...

@ HB it goes both ways.  He was prolly waiting for YOU to speak, just like  were waiting on him.   smh

at least give a signal, smile, something that welcomes the person

Edited by Senior Detective - Jan 07 2014 at 10:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists