Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WEIRDEST PLACE YOU RAN INTO YOUR EX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:18pm
When the spirit hits me, I get my cornell west on.

LOL But my exes..we just don't run in the same cities and if we do we don't communicate like that. I only talk to one ex. I'd like to keep it just like this.

Edited by carolina cutie - Jan 06 2014 at 9:19pm
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:30pm
does it count if you acted like you didn't know him?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

does it count if you acted like you didn't know him?

yes but I will ask whyLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:41pm
i never do. ...unless i go to his moms house..which is where i am now. and he just left...Confused
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:41pm
at a stoplight, over an hour away from the city we both lived in...so serendipitous bc I hadn't ever seen him around the city in the years we'd been split and I always wanted to. He gave it to me that night and I must say his skills had vastly improved.  I kinda wanted to get back together after that but I stopped answering his calls when he called  to do normal stuff.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I thankfully don't operate in the same circles as 99% of them so it does not happen. Yay me.

*high five*Wink
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:43pm
Never ran into an ex. And I find it odd.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:43pm
Not an ex but one of his bm at church two weeks ago looking very run down and ratchet. Im happy I was very put together that sunday.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:53pm
walmart is the only place ive seen him so far...
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:09pm
Not exactly... he works in my mother's neighborhood and I still go to the salon there. I walked into the bagel shop to get something and he was at the front of the line. I looked straight through him, took my glasses off-cleaned them then looked at the food.

He had a big, childlike, genuine smile and I was . His smile dropped and I did everything I could not to laugh. He took his phone out as if he was busy. I left the store.

When I saw him a few months later, he asked why I left the store so abruptly and why I looked so shook. i gave him the n-please look then said.. you were there?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic