Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weirdest gift you ever received

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:53am
*One person gave me an IOU certificate - I threw it away on top of their waste basket in their face

*One person gave me a dancing flower - I didnt open it, I dont think that I said thanks and I didnt take it out of their hand when it was presented to me. I just said, wow, find the receipt and get your money back:

GIFSoup
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:57am
my traveller friend received a bell from a monk in myanmar (or something) and gave it to me.  everyone has told me to throw it away bc it's meant to ward off evil spirits.  i think it's cool but other ppl think it's weird.

roaming neighborhood crackhead(lived w elderly parents) brought me a recliner and my grandfather threatened to shoot him.  we had to wait 2 days for someone to be able to get the recliner out of our driveway.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:05am
a dress and socks like this but in purple.. i couldnt even mask my wtf expression that xmas...(2012 btw)

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:07am
@ some of these 

i wish i could remember… 

im sure ive gotten some weird stuff.. but i probably just didnt see it as weird. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:16am
Just realized it said weird and not worse.......i got some lion slippers that roared like the lion from wizard of oz pre-courage...was the same aunt that gave me ^^^^^^
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:20am
I had a Coogi dress like that back in '04, ninjas could tell me nothin' and I pretty sure I paired it with some ups(af1s)
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:27am
My aunt is in her 60s and wears babyphat gear and swear she killing the scene. Shes a habitual gift recycler. I think that dress been sittin in her closet '03. She also gave me this ugly ass coach clutch for a bday.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:29am
i miss those socks
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:32am
@GK you have me rolling right now. Fashion was so terrible in the early 00s but I swore I was killin it. I keep those pictures hidden away
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:41am
Lol when she saw my face when i looked at that dress . She like u can take it back i just gotta remember where i got it...im like aint no stores selling this shhh ..fuc i look like tryin to exchange this..what theu gonna give me my pride?..lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic