BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird Craigslist Ads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:53am

Subjects needed for 415 product testing, (anatomic females only) (berkeley)

For a while, I've been developing a series hash oils as external ointments, (but they are quite edible), to be used as lip-balms and or skin ointments. All of these ointments have a very mild sedative effect, but there's no way that they could considered psychedelic. But recently I've developed something a lot more potent.

The results have been devastating to put it mildly. So far, it's been used as a skin cream and the result was a heavy couch lock. But, placed on the lips or under the tongue and the effects are extremely trippy. 

I hope that you can see where I'm going with this. The potentials for oral sex using this sh*t might be amazing, but I need a woman to assist in any further development. All that you would have to do at first is try placing some of inside your vagina or around your clitoris, (I'm assuming you'd try some under your tongue first so as to assure yourself of it's safety and well as effectiveness) and then we'll adjust the formula using the results of your test. There will be absolutely no pressure on you to have me as your sex partner. I doubt you'd find me adequate anyway. I'm 63 years old, and partially disabled. Almost by definition I'm a lousy sex partner...

You must a valid ID proving that you're 18+ years of age and have a valid 215 medical card to be considered for this position.

If you want to do this as a potential partnership in which you get a percentage of sales or as a test subject getting a little cash as well as free dope is something we can discuss later. You will be paid to get stoned and play with the partner of your choice. I hope to hear back from you....
    Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
    DivaWigs.com
    Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789