Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weird Craigslist Ads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

his penis looks like someone barely sticking their tongue out. oh well...

this made me click the link... 

OuchUnhappyDisapproveCry
poor guy... i hope hes at least attractive or has money or something.. 
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:22pm
Po baby

Looking to lose virginity - m4w - 19 (Novi)

I really want to have sex tonight I'm bored and horny as he'll if your down send me an email and you can my first
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:24pm
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/msr/4260031505.html
 Milkmaid Wanted - m4w - 35 (M59 and Mound)As the title says, I'm looking for a woman that lactates for regular breast milk feedings, like twice a week up to every night. Come on over, take your shirt off, let me suckle on your nipples till I'm full(might take a while) then whatever. Must be drug/disease/drama free.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:25pm
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/msr/4259515116.html

Single, Secure WM wants WF or BF with BM - m4mw - 42

Yes, I'm a workaholic, financially secure white guy that wants to finally accept his place as the ATM and houseboy for a woman that loves strong black men. You'll have to keep me humiliated, sexless and supporting you (and eventually your black man) while I work like a dog and stay loyal. Absolutely train me of his superiority and my job to kiss feet for good. 

You must desire to move in, take over totally, and enjoy this lifestyle long term. Serious only, and pictures get mine.

Have access to either Yahoo or Gmail chat, as I won't be able to talk until I'm comfortable and back in the country. No exceptions.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:28pm
people are so crazy... 
i love it so. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:30pm
He needs to see a surgeon who specializes in gender reassignment and get him a 3 piece inflatable implant. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:31pm
Here's your chance ladies... Evil Smile
http://wilmington.craigslist.org/msr/4292290172.html

SWM looking for a SBW - 55 (Any where)

SWM wants SBW,,Looking for a very long relationship Looking for some one that needs a home Not obeast but plump is fine to slim 5/6 or under prefer brown, dark or light skin ,,Just want some one that likes white men ,I will treat you good But i will love you hard If interested and want a home to call your own to please reply Very laid back man here ,,Please be DF and no DRAMA ,,No other sites and be serious Hope to here from some one soon Please send a pic also mine is here so i hope yours is returned in reply Thanks to all that reads this
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:34pm
Obeast...he's not even really trying.  
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:36pm
I'm not sure what's going on in this ad. He says he's pre op, but...

Hi Guys ... its Nora : ) - t4m - 47 (Wilmington NC)

Hi : )

My name is Nora. I am a pre op transsexual living in the Winston Salem area. I am wanting to move to the Wilmington area this spring. I am looking for a serious relatonship with a nice guy who already lives in the Wilmington area. 

The nude pic only shows how I can conceal " things". Its not intended as a prelude to a sexual hook up. I dont do sexual hook ups. Im looking for a ligitimate relationship and am using CL to reach out to the local community. 

I dont use drugs and I dont drink. Im looking for the same in a mate.

Im very nice and polite. Im also fun to be with and drama free with lots of interests.

Im looking for a guy between 30 and 50. Well educated with a good career and a stable life. Someone nice, polite and even tempered. Someone fun with an outgoing personality.

Write and tell me about yourself and send a non sexual pic and preferably a phone number. We can email at first but if you're not serious, dont bother. I get alot of responces and that is very sweet but im looking for someone who is ligitimately serious about a real relationship. 

Im not trying to be a bitch here. But im so beyond ready to meet the right guy and get on with our lives together.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you're the right one. : )
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:39pm
This some scary ish right here
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic