Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weird Craigslist Ads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:10am

Sucking cock...eating creampie - m4mw (novato)

I'm a str8 (but curious) professional WM, 155, 5'4", late 50's with a fantasy.

I come over (you host), you "force" me to suck your cock (actually have never done this before, so bear with me), then I watch you make it with your wife,gf. When you have dumped your load, your wife,gf facesits on me to "force" me to clean her out. We can fill in the blank parts (such as eating your asses, she could suck my cock while you are her, you could use a belt on my ass while I am eating her creampie).

She must be a bbw, with preference going to a hairy bbw and a cpl that has at least one of you being a non-caucasian. I am DDF and sane, both of you must be same.

Due to my schedule, this is for weekdays only, late mornings.

When you reply, put "bummed about 9'ers" in subject to help me know you are real; add a pic of the 2 of you (don't need body parts) and include street (no number) and town so I have an idea of location
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:12am
I think PICS has ruined some of these people's minds.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:14am
Skype or For Real Strap-on For My Virgin coochie-Ass for Naughty Couple
Looking for a hot couple (any age) for naughty play

Dress me Up Make me Your Slut
Seduce and Tease me Take my Virginity with your Strap-on

Open to fulfilling your fantasy
Get me excited enough and I'm open to just about any thing

Exhibitionist, willing to follow your direction, perform in private or semi public)

Tell me your fantasy *(open to dress up and strap-on play)
recently shaved balls and ass

easy going, playful excites me to turn you on

Please describe yourself and your interests
send photos
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:16am

Chubby,Bi&Horny - m4m - 66 (alameda)

image 1
Chubby white guy ( 5-9,275), clean and DDF, looking for some cock this morning. Hanging out on the island this morning, looking to suck a clean cock. Prefer white or Asian, but not particular. Just want to suck a clean cock, then jackoff after I service you ( maybe you'll play with my nipples while I do? Please? ) Uncut would be really cool ( never sucked one of those ...) I cannot host. Just hanging out on the island,
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:24am
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I keep reading?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:32am

i want my sissy husband to get a cum bath now - t4m

image 1
my hubby will be dressed like a little girl chained to a bed in a motel and i want 10 men to come by and cum on him spank him and or humiliate him in some way no oral or anal you will need to jack off on him if interested email me now
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:34am
HIV is on the rise is ages 50+. I guess they're just freaking off.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I keep reading?

It's like a bad car wreck and I can't look away.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:40am
"THREE-lationship" - 35 (parkslope)

I'm looking for a real "THREE-lationship". A real love/friendship shared by 3 people. Ideally you ladies are bi, so that you can enjoy each other when I'm not around. We will keep each other satisfied, in AND out of bed.
I'm a cute white guy- 6'1 feet tall, weight/height proportional and attractive, funny, cool and down to earth. I live alone, and got a good head on my shoulders, with a great career.
We can go out for drinks, movies, shows, enjoy the city all the 3 of us and have a great time. No cheating, because 3 is more fun than 2. This can work, and we're going to proof it.

Shoot me an email and let's talk and exchange pics!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4295927172 posted: an hour ago email to friend ♥ best of
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:43am

Admit that you deserved what he did to you.. - m4w - 32 (tenderloin)

Admit that you deserved what he did to you, you're a little slut and you got what was coming to you. Tell me about what he did, and tell me that you want it again. I know you enjoyed being treated like a little slut.. now tell me what happened and let me rape your little slut body too. 

Please include the temperature in SF today so I know that your not a robot and are actually real.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>