Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weird Craigslist Ads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:05pm
 2 Girls Looking For 1 Girl to Join Us in a 3Sum!! - w4w
looking for a girl to surprise my girlfriend with for her birthday january 25th in Baton Rouge, please be drama & diseased free as we are , big booty girls are welcomed , STRIPPERS are especially welcomed !!! so you can give her a lap dance , maybe it can be an ongoing thing & you can be our girlfriend , MUST reply with face & body pictures to get a response back!!

NO MEN 
NO COUPLES 
NO STUDS!!!!

PRETTY GIRLS ONLY!!!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:08pm
Nasty Censored
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cas/4294914079.html

Changing room fun - m4w - 32 (Nola)

So I've been watching a lot of these changing room bjs and facials online. The girl brings in the guy and try's on a piece of clothing from the store and then proceeds to blow the guy and have him cum all over her face. She than proceeds to clean off the cum with the clothing from the store ;) I am looking for a girl to do that with. Be dd free and clean bc I don't want to be dealing with crabs or herpies. Be discreet and be less than 31 and older than 18. Me: I'm 32 white dd free 190 lbs save lives for a living ;). I am free Tuesday morning of this week. You must send me your pic and info so I can tell you where to meet me. We can start by shopping for three pieces of clothing in which you get to keep two pieces and the third we will clean up with ;) put "fun time" in the subject header. Tulane n Loyola girls get moved to the front!
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:10pm
It won't let me post thru the hyperlink

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/4295533609.html

Hey, first of all, I'm am African American, but I am only attracted to Caucasian men.Nothing personal. So just move on. I don't care for messages taunting me or assuming I have had bad experience with black men, because that's not the case.. I have never been with one, and just simply do not plan on it. Sorrynotsorry. 
Here's what I am looking for:
- Someone 21 - 32 years old.
- Someone Caucasian.
- Disease FREE.
- Attractive.
- Someone to get to know before ANYTHING.
- NOT a one time thing. I need a buddy to chill with and hook up with lol.
- Also would LOVE someone who can go back to back to back. lol

If you are interested just email me a pic of your face not just you private area -___-
No pic no response. 

If I don't respond, I am not just interested. Doesn't mean I am a fake or anything.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:10pm
???
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cas/4294880334.html

Keagan Moore, SiStar Helena, Anjelika Loveline - m4w (N.O. East)

Daddy Needs to spank his bad girl, for acting up. Contact to so that I can cum by 1 last time, bend you over my lap and take care of my big chocolate sexy girl. BBW Only
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

It won't let me post thru the hyperlink

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/4295533609.html

Hey, first of all, I'm am African American, but I am only attracted to Caucasian men.Nothing personal. So just move on. I don't care for messages taunting me or assuming I have had bad experience with black men, because that's not the case.. I have never been with one, and just simply do not plan on it. Sorrynotsorry. 
Here's what I am looking for:
- Someone 21 - 32 years old.
- Someone Caucasian.
- Disease FREE.
- Attractive.
- Someone to get to know before ANYTHING.
- NOT a one time thing. I need a buddy to chill with and hook up with lol.
- Also would LOVE someone who can go back to back to back. lol

If you are interested just email me a pic of your face not just you private area -___-
No pic no response. 

If I don't respond, I am not just interested. Doesn't mean I am a fake or anything.

Desperate ass lyin on her face but I'm sure they'll happily cum on it though smh...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:15pm
This dude tryna get over lol, he got it backwards LOL

Gloryhole set up - m4m - 40 (Bogalusa)

I have a gloryhole set up at my house . You come in shut door behind you . Ill put my cock through the hole & you suck me off . If you want you can back your ass up on it . Ill cum down your throat or in your ass then you leave . No talking no seeing each other . Bring a condom with you if you want it in your ass . Set up now
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:16pm
Lmao wow ^^^^
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:19pm
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/4294535496.html

blk bttm for blk top(s) now - m4mm - 24 (85 and clairmont)

its been a minute...i want sum d i c k

2 3 4 tops its whateva

Come thru and give me sum dick
i can travel if not too far

Six ft three
Two hundred seventeen lbs
Athletic build
HIV- & DDF. U SHOULD BE TOO!

not tryna go back and forth with emails
reply with pics and stats!!!!!!!!!

oh and im not paying for anything so dont ask
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:24pm
How is he going to do double penetration with one holeConfused

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/4294488216.html

black gangbang 1 bttm sunday January 19th - m4mm - 29 (midtown/buckhead off peachtree st)

looking for those freaky black/mixed/latino tops with that good dick to come to my motel room and flood my holes. 828NO COST, PARKING IS FREE. NO DRUGS, NO BOTTOMS. Come bust your nutt and leave r stay and bust more. 781Hit me up if you wanna come thru. I am into double penetration and cum swallowing as well. 0480Will be available from 730pm until 430am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:27pm
???
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cas/4273025317.html

get off on my wifes pics - m4m - 37 (north/southshore)

I will suck or bottom for you while you look at her g rated pics on my phone. I need a real man to tell me what you will do to her while I get you off. She is very sexy and fit brunette.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic