Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weird Craigslist Ads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird Craigslist Ads
    Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:47pm
Not gonna copy the pics lol but feel free to add some! Thumbs Up

The Party is Downtown! DL Welcome! Come Welcome Breed It Raw's Pheonix (115 S Rampart)

To all you ass eaters, ass throwers, cum catchers, d*ck suckers, d*ck slangers, and all those who just like to watch the action, then this is the spot for you! New Orleans Premier sex party! DL dudes welcome! Shhh! Your secret is safe with us! Condoms & Towels provided! Dark room is back! Private booths are now available! Text number in picture for details n location!!! Come f*ck with us! DON'T MISS DA PARTY! Come welcome Breed It Raw's own p*rnstar PHEONIX!!! TONIGHT ONLY!!! Text number in picture for details n location!!! Come f*ck with us! Tonight 12am to 5am! DON'T MISS DA PARTY! HOPE TO SEE U TONIGHT!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:50pm

I like young trim bodies, male or female, 18-35, any race, prefer smooth bodies, no facial hair.
I like giving sensual full body sensual massage. I have a massage table, oils and accessories.

I like giving genital massage and oral.

I like making people cum.

I like it when people are warm, comfy and satisfied.

I like it when people come back for more because they enjoyed themselves.

I massage for pleasure, not as a vocation.

I'm older, swm, 58, stocky, a pleasure giver.

Let me know your desires, stats and a pic. DDF please, hosting in Metairie.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:54pm

Check out the pics. I think a disturbing number of men would go for it.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/msr/4267127465.html

A very sexy out going t girl looking for a friendship - t4m - 23 (Bliox)

Hello, GuysGuys i will start by saying happy new years to all well i'm a very nice looking transexual that have a career and own place and cars i'm! Not looking For a one night stand or FWB or buddies! I'm looking a realitonship so please don't send me a pic of your dick cause you will not get a reply you must send a face pic and a body pic to even get a reply so if you like what you have seen and read hmu

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:56pm
http://gulfport.craigslist.org/msr/4262727124.html

seeking a couple for ltr - t4mw - 47 (gulfport)

I AM LOOKING FOR A 24/7/365 RELATIONSHIP. I am a newbie. I was born male, but I want to become female. I don't have any experience. I am looking for a place to become a woman and be trained as a woman. I am open minded. I am looking to explore and experience about the BDSM WORLD. I will provide a photo upon request. I am open to playing, but looking for a 24/7 long term relationship. After some hard thinking I have decided that I would like to become a lady boy, tranny, or she male if I can't have the SRS. I am not interested in becoming a sissy. I want to experience anal training. I would be open to being forced into womanhood. I want to break any and all contact from family and friends. I want to become no limit slave. I want to become a pain slut. I want to become a sex slave. I have an interest in wearing a catheter. I would be interested in confinement of 3-5 years or more, while training. I am looking for someone who would feed me baby food. I am looking for someone who would to pick me up and order me to strip once I am inside their vehicle. I am blindfold or hooded. I am tied up. I am gaged. I am taken to where I will become a sex slave girl. I am interested in exploring the training of o. I would be interested in finding a truck driver or someone who lives in a RV. I would be open to find someone who lives in the country. I can give you a phone number if you request it. I would be open to have all of my teeth pulled and get false teeth. I am interested in wear latex 24/7.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:58pm
Explain this one to me.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/msr/4260557892.html

Where are you, Mommy? - m4t

i'm a lost little boy looking for a wonderful Mommy to take care of me (and in return, i'll happily take care of Her :) ). For the time being, i'd like for this to be online only. 

i'm in my upper thirties. i'd like my Mommy to be a little older, but if She isn't that's okay; as long as She plays the part well, that's all that matters.

And yes, i know where i'm posting. i like for my Mommy to have a little something extra. :)

Please put "Family" in the subject line so i know You're real.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:00pm
Smh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:02pm
Stern Smile

Iam puertorican35year old maried i locking treeson - m4mw - 35 (kenner/metary)
i locking for my frirst experiens treeson uam very clean an good person iam maried u like good sex sex extreme i locking mature and hung women maried or single contac me a email send pic please iam no bi iam curios no man to man ok sory my inglish litlle lol
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:04pm
Dead@ WHERE'S MY MOMMY?

DA HAYLELOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:11pm
Stern Smile there are some very strange people in this world
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:13pm
Y'all add some!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic