Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weight loss Fast!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Miss.Sucessful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss.Sucessful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weight loss Fast!!!
    Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:45pm
So winter break is coming home and ill be home for a month from college
I'm tryna find ways to lose as much weight as seen healthy in a month. I plan on working out. I need ideas on a diet plan. I weigh 210 I'm tryna lose 50 pounds by the summer . My measurements are 38-36-44 . My main goal I'd to lose close to 10 inches from my wAiste and tone my arms and legs . I like my butt so I don't want change there. Any ideas???
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:18pm
Eat right and hit the gym hard

There really is no big secret

Vary your workouts
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:30am
Keep track of what you eat, several websites out there to help you. The most popular is http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

If you use weights then you will not only lose weight but be better toned up.
Miss.Sucessful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss.Sucessful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:49am
Thank
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:31am
I've been eating mostly fish and a lot of steamed and baked pumpkin as well as sweet potatoes and seaweed and my fair share of fruits (apples and bananas)..and when I eat out I will have some chicken or just veggie dishes..my pants and panties won't stay up LOL...this is crazy! I have to buy new bottomsCry I just like to eat healthy..not tryna lose weight

So eat fish, fruits and veggies and drink lots of water and you will notice a difference.
Esha205 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esha205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:41am
Try the body by VI shakes as a meal replacement. They are low in calories and high in protein so that you can burn fat but gain muscle...I drink them because I want a big butt and a flat stomach. I do cardio for my stomach but I lift high weights and low rep squats for my butt... shaketastelikecake.bodybyvi.com
Malt1400 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malt1400 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:47am
Well!!Loosing weight is a perfect job and it is not easy and needs some special efforts to 
loose weight. Following are the weight loss tips
1. Early morning drinking water
2. Early morning walk
3. Take exercise for at least 30 minutes (Running, Stretching)
4. Use more fruits in diet
5. Drink fresh juices 

malikahbanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malikahbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:23am
Cut out sugar and processed foods, the less "food" you buy from the middle of the grocery store the better! Plus, look up Keto diet!
purpledoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpledoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:34pm
try cinnamon and honey twice a day with black seed oil mixed together in a cup with a little water, it worked for me.  research it.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:22pm
Hcg protocol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>