Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weight Loss Check In

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 50>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

I started off at..

sw: 144.8 lbs nov 2010
cw: 134.9 lbs may 28, 2011

soooo -10 lbs lost. 4.9 to go until i meet my stg which is 130 lbs.

my next stg is 125 lbs. :)

I am now 130.8 lbs, down from 144.8 :)

Update I am back at 134.4 lbs. Cry THE HOLIDAYS GOT ME. lol I am back on a weight loss journey, goal is 120 lbs.

I am now 128 lbs :)

I'm currently around 126 lbs

Edited by Alex Urameshi - Mar 31 2012 at 5:37pm
Sponsored Links

FireGrlNikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireGrlNikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2012 at 12:32am

Starting Weight- 233 Jan 2012

Current- 203.4 April

Goal 180-175 May /June

Regimen- Bethels 30 and Treadmill and Weights 3x a week 

missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2012 at 12:53am
Current weight: 152 (I think? I don't own a scale lol)
Goal weight: 145

I have a hard time losing weight, that's why I don't mess with scales.
I see physical changes but the numbers always stay between 150-153!

Gettin my act together once school is over so I can feel good this summer.

The plan: 
Drop a few lbs and tone up, THEN focus on my booty growin mission and start adding supplements and wraps.

In the meantime:
Hit the gym 4x a week if not more for cardio + lifting
Ride my bike/rollerblade for at least an hour on other days
Dance more!
Drink more water and get more sleep (I have the hardest time with this one, I'm always up)
No more partying/drinking
Increase fiber, veggies, and tea
Eat less red meat (my man's actually on board with this one! Big smile )

So far I've been doing well!
I've taken to drinking one of those Bolthouse smoothies for lunch or breakfast and they seem to keep me full forever.
Also been eating tons of fruit and just smaller and fewer portions in general.

Just haven't had time to work out between school and 2 jobs ):
But I'ma get there.

Let's make it happen ladies!

J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2012 at 12:00pm
Start Date : May 3rd
Beginning Weight : 150 lbs
Current Weight : 143.8 lbs
Total lbs for goal : 18.8 lbs
Total lbs lost so far for goal : 6.2 lbs
Regimen : Gym for 2 hours 6 times a week cardio for an hour and a half. Then weights, which include arms, legs, butt and abs. I also am trying to eat better. Little to no junk food. I also take 4000 mg of CLA and Multivitamins.

Im really trying to get down to 125. I got down to 130 back in November but the stress of school got to me so I ate everything in sight   but this time I'm ready.
Malomami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malomami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2012 at 11:26am
I've been lurking this forum for some time now, but I'm proud to say I lost over 30lbs with oxylite pro. I weighed 238lbs and I am now 204.6. I'm going to take a break and start again the after July 4. My B day is in August and I'm trying to get real right. I have to say oxyprolite does suppress the appetite. Oh and I worked out about 3x's a week for about 40minutes.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2012 at 10:12am
SW:154
CW: 145
GW:140
GW2:135
GW3:130
GW4: 125
UGW:120
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 3:46pm
Start Date: Yesterday
Beginning weight: 128lbs (28E-26.5-40.5
Current weight: 128lbs
Total lbs for goal: 125-130lbs
(I plan to gain more muscle but lose my remaining fat, so it could leave me anywhere in this range. I'm thinking I'll probably be around my starting weight in the very end.) I still have some digestion issues that are being resolved (lost over 3lbs in one week just from becoming "regular", still continuing to lose). I only need to get rid of some upper arm fat, very little belly fat, and *maybe* some thigh fat (and cellulite).
Total lbs lost so far for goal: 0
Regimen:
60-80oz water a day
Squeem
45min daily morning walk/jog, 30min daily evening walk
Thermogenic cream mixed with Yohimbine HCl (for targeted weight loss)
Squeem/corset eventually
Drink green tea after every meal
Switch from whole to 1% milk
L-Carnitine
Probiotics (to continue to help with my "problem")

I plan on cutting calories some more, but I'm not really sure how to go about this with my limited food choices (I can barely afford food right now, so I usually only get to eat microwavable stuff :/ ) If I can lose the weight without really changing my diet much, however, then I'm set! We'll see how this goes first and then maybe I'll change things up if I'm not seeing a difference.

I would like to have reached my goal in a month or two, TOPS. I'm also doing this on top of NBE and muscle gain, so hopefully I can just lose the weight where I'm trying to without messing up anything else.  I'm hoping to have gained another half cup size at least and another inch on my butt, as well as losing a half to a full inch on my waist by the time I get rid of this fat. :) I've got so much on my plate right now...
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 10:53am
Well, I bought a scale, and my actual starting weight is 126lbs. I estimated to be 128 before, but I actually hadn't weighed myself in just over a week. I don't know how I lost so much in that time period. I hope things keep going in that direction. :)

I'm thinking even with muscle gain I'll probably be around 120-122lbs in the end.
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 1:33pm
Been on my diet and exercise regimen religiously for over a week now. I've actually GAINED weight, where I should be losing a minimum of 2lbs per week. :( I know the gain is because I ran out of probiotics about a week ago and am irregular again, but that doesn't make up for the fact that I didn't lose a thing. :(:(:( I'm giving this one more week, and if I haven't lost weight by then, there's nothing I can naturally do to get my body to burn off fat, and I'm going to have to turn to diet pills...
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 12:54pm
I just found out I have PCOS and am insulin resistant, and that is what makes it so hard to lose weight. Everything makes so much sense now. :/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 50>
  Share Topic