Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weight loss 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MiZzChRiSsEe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weight loss 2013
    Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:02am
I am determined to reach 130-135 pounds this year, preferably by the summer. I just had a baby in November, but am tired of being overweight. I don't know how much I weigh (I don't have a scale), but I'm guessing I'm around 170 lbs.

In 2011, I went from 172 lbs to 153 lbs in a little over three months. I was using OxyElite Pro, Recreate, and CLA/GLA. I also worked out minimally and tried to count calories (wasnt very successful though!) I contribute ALL the weight loss to the OEP. Family members kept commenting on how skinny I got. I'm not sure if I lost so many inches from the Cla/gla combo or the Recreate. I honestly don't know if the Recreate did anything at all. It's funny that at the time, I was disappointed in the weight loss. Now, I'd be happy to lose this much!! Lol. These supplements made me feel horrible, though. My husband also heard negative things about the OEP and Recreate,. So that's why I will not use them now. however, If I don't lose weight after other options, I may go back to this again.

My regimen for now is to use Bethel 30. I know it's not the original formula, but hopefully it'll work for me! I hope to lose 8 pounds in one month. I will try to work out, but with my kids and lack of time, I don't know if that's possible. Also, I will attempt to count calories (or at least eat better.) I ordered the bethels today, so when I get them I will start this regimen. Later on, I may add the cla/gla.

I will update this thread often to keep progress. Writing it down seems to help a bit. If you are starting a weight loss regimen, feel free to post it here. I did the OEP/Recreate with other members in 2011, and it was great hearing how it was working for them.

I'll post again when the pills come in!!
Sponsored Links

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:27am
I'm sure that you can do it! I'm also aiming to be at my weight loss goal by the skimmer :)
Good luck girlie!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:28pm
I got my Bethel pills in the mail today!! So I will start taking them tomorrow. I absolutely positively will NOT follow the diet plan it came with.

I got on a scale today and my weight was 169.6 pounds (yuck!). I will try to weigh myself every week.

MONTH ONE GOAL: My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week. In 30 days (by February 2), i want to be 161 pounds at most. If I can lose a few inches off my waist (hopefully 3 or more),I'd he happy too.

Starting measurements:
Weight - 169.6 lbs
Bust - 40.5"
Waist -39"
Hips - 42"

I only want to lose my tummy!!

Edited by MiZzChRiSsEe - Jan 04 2013 at 1:39am
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:10am
 Where did you get OxyElite.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:33am
I bought oxyelite from GNC. They also sell it at Vitamin Shoppe. If there are no stores near you, you can buy it from their stores online.

I took my first bethel pill yesterday. It made me feel a bit airy. Hopefully, that feeling will stop after a few days of taking it. Bethels also seems to have a thermogenic effect because it made my body feel hot, similar to how the Oxy or Recreate made me feel. So hopefully it helps me lose inches the same way! I like the senna 1300. It doesn't seem as strong as the Senna 5. With senna 5, I would get painful stomach cramps throughout the day. I took one senna 1300 and I feel fine. So tonight, I will take the recommended 2 senna pills.

Goal 1: lose 8 pounds by February 2nd
Goal: lose 30 pounds by my anniversary in April
Goal: lose 38 pounds by summer!

I'm being very realistic, so hopefully I will reach my goals.
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:12am
How is your weight loss going? I started on like jan 3rd and I've lost 2 lbs so far.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:51pm
I haven't weighed myself yet, but I don't think I lost anything this week. I had such a stressful week!! I only took bethel for 2 days, but I don't like the pills so I'm going to return them. I might just try cla/gla for a while or just get OEP.

It's good you lost 2 pounds. Go you! How much do you want to lose in total?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:33pm
I sent the Bethel pills back. When the money is refunded, I'll buy a different supplement. Oxyelite is fine but I want to try something else first. Maybe Fastin XR? I'll do more research on good thermogenics.

I'm also thinking of trying Alli. All these supplements are costly though, so idk.
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:44pm
Good luck with your loss.  I've always wanted to try Alli but I've heard stories about how it messes with your stomach and declined. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:35pm
I ordered Burn 60 so it should come in next week. I started to work out today so I'm happy! I walked on the treadmill with incline for 45 minutes, 2.55 miles. I wanted to take it easy since it's my first workout in over a year.

I'm glad to start my workout without supplements so that I can see what I lose without them. Then I can see if the supplements make a difference. The only thing I'm using so far is CLA.

I'm excited! Hopefully I work out at least 4 times a week between 30 minutes and 1 hour. I'm glad to finally get started.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>