FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

weight gain workout program

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Angel_Gurl37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Angel_Gurl37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weight gain workout program
    Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 11:36am
i attempted to gain weight awhile back and ended up getting a tummy and not much elsewhere :(

im going to try again and  i have met a friend who is helping me at the gym. a girl on the forum here messaged me and told me bout couple things as well so very happy with all the help I am getting here! im aiming for 140 lbs! im using nutruvians weight gainer and am finding the workout program it comes with very helpful especially for legs. took a pic of one of the workouts. ill try and put of more pics to help everyone.

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 9:55pm
I gained some muscle when I first started lifting weights. Then after a while, the scale remained the same until I started to take Cytogainer 2x a day on the days I worked out. I gained 4 lbs in a month, plus I started on the same month to squat with weights, so I guess it helped build some extra muscle on my butt.

I took apetamin to eat more and gained 4 more pounds but already lost it due to being overactive.
I am restarting on cytogainer tomorrow, simply because I want to gain 10 pounds!
RebeccaJhon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RebeccaJhon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 5:13am
i need to gain my weight, then I firstly start banana shake and date shake.
It's better for gaining weight.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 9:12pm
I didn't gain any extra weight due to cytogainer.
I need to start taking ginseng kianpi or apetamin again to eat more.
RebeccaJhon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RebeccaJhon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:32am
i need to gain my weight, then I firstly start banana shake and date shake.
It's better for gaining weight and take http://www.vitadigest.com/vitamins-and-minerals. - proper diet with upon consultancy of my doctor. Now i'm better comparing to before.

Edited by RebeccaJhon - Mar 27 2014 at 6:34am
JohnVich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnVich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:45am
gyming is good but balance diet is also important you must get to consult doctor for http://mdweightlossandcosmetics.com/Increase_Muscle_Mass_NYC. - gaining muscle mass , i think that would really help in gaining weith
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic