Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wefting services in london ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lesandra_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesandra_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

Originally posted by lesandra_ lesandra_ wrote:

@hawk you sent hair to him before?

Never, but hes tried and true, i havent ever read a bad review about his service.
Women on here have been working with him for at least 3 years and he hasnt flipped hair or delivered shoddy work, there are a few reviews for other wefters but the work is inconsistent

If you cant wait why not get already wefted from bdogg?

yeah thats what i might do, but is his wefted hair the same quality as the raw? i really want some nice unprocessed indian hair
Sponsored Links

Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 8:57pm

Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

@hawk you sent hair to him before?

Never, but hes tried and true, i havent ever read a bad review about his service.
Women on here have been working with him for at least 3 years and he hasnt flipped hair or delivered shoddy work, there are a few reviews for other wefters but the work is inconsistent

If you cant wait why not get already wefted from bdogg?

yeah thats what i might do, but is his wefted hair the same quality as the raw? i really want some nice unprocessed indian hair

i have not ordered from him, but pictures and reviews seem consistent but
Bdogg imo acts a fool, his prices change daily, shipping is outrageous and he uses western union.. The only way i would order his hair is on group order for friends or with a tried and true Group leader. Id rather order with an av before i go through his loops

dstarful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dstarful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 7:35pm
Hello does anyone know of any hair wefting services in the uk or can you recommend a good one(does not have to be in uk). 
lesandra_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesandra_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by dstarful dstarful wrote:

Hello does anyone know of any hair wefting services in the uk or can you recommend a good one(does not have to be in uk). 

yeah read the first page of this post. hawk mentioned a good wefter in america called sam i think
Emy-Senpai972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emy-Senpai972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 8:16am
I asked ukwigschool here is what they said :
yes we do and we charge £7 per inch wefted, independent of the lenght of the  hair, please note we can not quote you a price as we never know how long the wefts will be with the hair you provided, also you have to think how long you required every weft to be and bare in mind that you have to loose up to 4 inchs in lenght.

That is WAY too expensive ! Sam and Pat charge $5-6 PER OUNCES not per inch !!! Still think it's hassle to send it to the US and back though but hey, what else am I supposed to do ! Learning how to weft hait will take too long !

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:33pm
Can someone give me the wefter in the USA name and information? Is he "Sam" still reputable? If anyone knows of a wefter specifically in California I would prefer that information.
Tia
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 6:45pm
I found a wefter in London!! She's been wefting her own hair that she sells but has now decided branch out into wefting. I've sent 4oz to her so will let you know whether she's good or not.
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 1:14pm
Tried uploading my pics but can't seem to do it...not sure why Confused but here's a link to the site.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic