FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weft Sealers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2011 at 11:26pm
I like Dritz Fray Chek. Its inexpensive and easily accessible. If it becomes visible I just color the weft with a black permanent marker.

I didn't like Ailenes because it is too easy to over apply and it turns translucent whitish when it gets wet. It also doesn't sink into the weft like Fray Chek.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 12:30am
^^I agree with this. And add, super easy to apply!
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

^^I agree with this. And add, super easy to apply!

Speaking of this, my last bottles came with a fabric tip guide to make application easier. I used it and it literally took a minute to do a coat on my wefts. It applied just the right amount to the wefts. I'm using it from now on.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2012 at 7:29pm
bump lol

i'm curious if people are still using the same products

about to seal hair this week

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2012 at 7:40pm
Stern SmileLOL  I use EP sealer only now . cheap and works great . Dang I miss my bhm weave forum friend that inform me .
foxynole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxynole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2012 at 10:35pm
I use Dritz Fray Check as well, it works great!

I have been concerned about trying some of the other varities, i wonder if the residue can cause hair breakage......
cynthiachioma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cynthiachioma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2012 at 10:05pm
Hi ladies, I just purchased the Mod Podge Gloss clear acrylic sealer to seal my wefts and I noticed that it left a strong smell. Will washing the hair several times before the install get it out? If I do wash it, will it weaken the sealant? 
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 1:28am
I think I am going to try the glue gun method. I don't want to mess up my flat iron though, so I'm going to get a cheap one from the thrift store.

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:35am
Miss B, I have toyed with the idea of trying my glue gun to seal wefts as well. Please come back and let us know how it turns out!
biishplz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote biishplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:56am
I love Aleene's stop fraying. It's pretty thick and coats the wefts nicely. Extensions Plus' sealer is pretty good too but you have to jump through too many hoops to get it and that shipping cost for that little bottle is ridiculous. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic