Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weekly Food Consumption Around the World

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:06am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

No, no, no not in my house.....

But seriously??? They should've used a white or hispanic family seeing as we're inly 11% of the population tuh.. The one time they're ok with blacks being the face of america.

And i wish they would have put up a carib country

yall tripping, it's not that darn serious, and I'm semi-conspiracy theorist thinking that white people want to show blacks in a bad light, but this is definitely not one of those times.
Sponsored Links

Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:28am
All that in 7 days?? That looks more like a month's worth of food. SMH at them using a black family with a lot of junk food to reperesent the typical US family. Isn't this country predominately white?

Let me stop, I don't feel like getting into racial crap tonight
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:44am

United States: The Caven family of California

Food expenditure for one week: $159.18
Favorite foods: beef stew, berry yogurt sundae, clam chowder, ice cream
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:46am

United States: The Fernandezes of Texas

Food expenditure for one week: $242.48
Favorite Foods: Shrimp with Alfredo sauce, chicken mole, barbecue ribs, pizza

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:52am
They should make another one showing how much food everyone wastes.
livi123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 3:02am
Why does Germany have so much beer and wineLOL

Edited by livi123 - May 15 2013 at 3:11am
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

300 dollars will actually last my family of eight more than 2 weeks. And we don't eat none of that junk food.

Please elaborate. I'll be moving out on my own in the fall and I want to save every dollar I have.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Crazy thing is, just because have more money to spend doesn't mean that we have better quality options to spend it on... especially poor and Black folks. We stay living in "food deserts"

I can't wait to get my own place. When I do, I'm gonna grow my own garden in my backyard

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

damn. i just think about what most of us spend on lunch for the day, families have to live off for a month.  some of us are truly blessed. 

and this is exactly why no one in the US should go hungry. its a shame that people do, as much food is wasted.

No one in the world should go hungry...the earth provides more than enough food for everyone...But im sure you know why people in 3rd world countries are starved

this is true.  its not a matter of having enough food, its just a matter of connecting folks to those resources. its a damn shame. 
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:37am
Now this really motivated me to go organic, I've been wanting too, just don't know where to start.
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Every time I see this like every year, they always put america with junk food.Bullsh*t 

that's what americans eat though.  

people who stick to ethnic diets do better.

Not all of us 

it's an average though 

Yep
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>