Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weekly Food Consumption Around the World

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:21pm
300 dollars will actually last my family of eight more than 2 weeks. And we don't eat none of that junk food.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:13pm
Crazy thing is, just because have more money to spend doesn't mean that we have better quality options to spend it on... especially poor and Black folks. We stay living in "food deserts"

I can't wait to get my own place. When I do, I'm gonna grow my own garden in my backyard

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

damn. i just think about what most of us spend on lunch for the day, families have to live off for a month.  some of us are truly blessed. 

and this is exactly why no one in the US should go hungry. its a shame that people do, as much food is wasted.

Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Crazy thing is, just because have more money to spend doesn't mean that we have better quality options to spend it on... especially poor and Black folks. We stay living in "food deserts"

I can't wait to get my own place. When I do, I'm gonna grow my own garden in my backyard

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

damn. i just think about what most of us spend on lunch for the day, families have to live off for a month.  some of us are truly blessed. 

and this is exactly why no one in the US should go hungry. its a shame that people do, as much food is wasted.

No one in the world should go hungry...the earth provides more than enough food for everyone...But im sure you know why people in 3rd world countries are starved

Edited by Lilnicka4u2nv - May 14 2013 at 10:17pm
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:51pm

[/QUOTE]

Let me tell you from experience, that is a full time job. 
My broccoli flowered, my tomatoes are burning up, my peppers are sad looking, no, I'll just spend the money and buy the veggies.  But I hate the gmo foods, they are poison! 

And jeeze, how does Mali feed 20/11 people on that?  I mean thats  really sad, and that family looks all happy and healthy.Confused
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:23am
I hated the way they was smiling over that pizza. Unhappy
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I hated the way they was smiling over that pizza. Unhappy

that pizza looks hella good!  don't lie!
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:28am
seriously i want a pizza right now....but i won't....i've made the decision to cook at least 5 days out of the week from scratch. I spend less money and my body feels so much better after cutting out the processed junk. 

Some of those places look like they have really tasty meals. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:41am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Let me tell you from experience, that is a full time job. 
My broccoli flowered, my tomatoes are burning up, my peppers are sad looking, no, I'll just spend the money and buy the veggies.  But I hate the gmo foods, they are poison! 

And jeeze, how does Mali feed 20/11 people on that?  I mean thats  really sad, and that family looks all happy and healthy.Confused
[/QUOTE]

Money probably can buy more items over there.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:43am
I wanted the one with the plantains. I'm hungry. 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:11am
No, no, no not in my house.....

But seriously??? They should've used a white or hispanic family seeing as we're inly 11% of the population tuh.. The one time they're ok with blacks being the face of america.

And i wish they would have put up a carib country
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>