Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Styling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wedding Hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ismail877 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ismail877 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:29am
I need to ask about to make very thin & black hair & tell me about choice of dress who match with my brwon hair.I have here website for hair style.

http://mojeh.com/fashion-magazine - http://mojeh.com/fashion-magazine
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:54am
teyonah-parris-natural-hair
simranbhalla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simranbhalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 3:57am
Wow I love mostly all the looks for wedding hairstyles.
& the third one is really very awesome looks.
I would like to also try it.

Smile

evemore87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evemore87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 5:55am
Thanks for sharing these link guys!.. I learned a lot and i have helped out a lot of friends. :D 

Edited by evemore87 - May 09 2013 at 6:00am
victor01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victor01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:56pm
http://lunar.thegamez.net/hairstyle/hair-styles-for-long-cy-hair/long-hair-haircuts-for-long-hair-long-hairstyles-hair-styles-long-hair-800x1000.jpg - http://lunar.thegamez.net/hairstyle/hair-styles-for-long-curly-hair/long-hair-haircuts-for-long-hair-long-hairstyles-hair-styles-long-hair-800x1000.jpg 

I think this hair style will really suits to your friend, it looks stylish and impressive. 
Ricky Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricky Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 10:18am
This amazing oil works to replenish the hair with important nutrients and hydrates hair, which stops frizziness. Of course it will take some time to notice significant results, but it is very simple to apply. You simply massage some of the oil into your hair after taking a shower or bath, when your hair is wet. You can also apply it onto the hair while dry but it soaks into the hair more thoroughly while it is still wet.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Ricky Martin Ricky Martin wrote:

This amazing oil works to replenish the hair with important nutrients and hydrates hair, which stops frizziness. Of course it will take some time to notice significant results, but it is very simple to apply. You simply massage some of the oil into your hair after taking a shower or bath, when your hair is wet. You can also apply it onto the hair while dry but it soaks into the hair more thoroughly while it is still wet.

I smell a bot.
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 8:33am
If you have a lovely not guilty individuality and wish to expose it during your marriage day, you can choose a marriage hair do with blossoms because it will help you experience womanly and attractive and it is one of the best marriage hair styles 2013.

Rachel !!!

Edited by Rachel S - Jun 22 2013 at 8:36am
AlieenStewart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlieenStewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 6:15am
check these link .It will provide you wedding hairstyle of every hair length..
1. http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-beauty-tips/wedding-hairstyles-updos.aspx?MsdVisit=1
2. http://www.bridalguide.com/beauty-fitness/wedding-hair/wedding-hairstyles-for-long-hair-and-short-hair.
Hope your friend like it.
NICKTONE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NICKTONE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:37am
i like different hair style...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
  Share Topic