Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Styling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wedding Hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
stevehughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevehughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2012 at 4:15am
Lovely Pictures....i like there type of wraps.They look perfet for the big day.
Sponsored Links

Ponhairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ponhairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 4:03am
Nice sharing. Various styles of  wedding hairstyles.
http://www.wholesalebagsbest.com/gift-bags/ - Gift bags for wedding, do you need to know? WELCOME.
Jorden White View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jorden White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2012 at 6:57am
A lot of wedding hairstyle could be wear in a wedding . As much as possible make it simple and elegant. Make sure the hairstyle your choosing compliment your hair type as well. There are short hairstyle, medium hairstyle, and long hairstyle.
Cornelia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornelia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 4:17am

How do you think these two styles?
whatmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2012 at 8:45am

You might want to make sure that your bridesmaids aren't allergic to stargazers, before you ask them to wear them in their hair. They give me a violent headache and extreme nausia, which is the only reason I mention it. A good alternative that will coordinate with the stargazers is alstromerias. They come in a gazillion colors and have no fragrance. I recommend talking to your hair stylist, they should have some good books. Also you should think about how your hair will go with your gown and veil. Good luck.

Edited by whatmore - Jun 08 2012 at 8:50am
Lucilla1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2012 at 5:29am
this is the last wedding by my hairstylist Janeli:

http://janelistyle.com/2012/07/08/weddings-time/ - http://janelistyle.com/2012/07/08/weddings-time/

Edited by Lucilla1 - Jul 14 2012 at 5:30am
Miss Carmen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Carmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2012 at 11:14pm
This thread has given me great ideas
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 5:26am
Originally posted by gdrea33 gdrea33 wrote:

First pic did not post.  Here was my wedding hairstyle:

I like the Rihanna style too:

Ohhh she used to be so cute!

Rihanna looks so beautiful here!  I wonder what the back of her hair looks like in this pic..
brownhairweave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownhairweave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:27am
so many choices. nice share..LOL
ismail877 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ismail877 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:18am
I think in wedding the bribe will be choosen very long hair style very aggressive look & if i have slightly long then we make very healthy & to make strong then what do it.Yet i use any medicine or any herbal to make very strong.I have curving hair to get him in straight how techinque to use make the hair straight. 

http://mojeh.com/photographers-in-uae - photographers UAE
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style