Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 523524525526527 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:39pm
This is why I would never order from jadorehair. Busy enough to not answer emails but not busy enough to shop or post color results.

Customer service is everything to me now. I don't care how nice your hair is ..if I email you please get back to me in a timely manner.
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:47pm
Congrats Tee for making the dean's list!

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

This is why I would never order from jadorehair. Busy enough to not answer emails but not busy enough to shop or post color results.

Customer service is everything to me now. I don't care how nice your hair is ..if I email you please get back to me in a timely manner.

I heard of about her lackluster customer service. You dodge a bullet because according to MMR, the hair sheds badly.   The hair is too expensive to shed that much.
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:39pm
Congrats Tee!

@Ms. blue, yes I'm glad I emailed her first. Two weeks to respond is a no go for me.

I guess since sewnatural1 endorses her she feels the need not to answer emails GTHOH with that.
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:54pm
Someone order me some qwb body wave 16,20,& 24 and a closure and then send it to meh. Embarrassed

Edited by l2eVitalize - Dec 13 2012 at 9:55pm
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

wigs are finished! 
going to drop them off to the battered women's shelter in the AM 
I hope they like them 
i have 3 bundles left over 
too short for my taste 
i may surprise my lil sis

Ahh, your such a lovely person. Sowing will cause you to reap harvest in your due season

You're so kind IGS. God bless you
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 12:07am
Sooo I'm sitting here and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...for me to feel sleeeeepyyy.
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 12:42am
Up late, typing up notes for my husband's meeting tomorrow. He can pay me in hair for my services...I just want some Aliex  hair to make a wig with a bang with 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:55am
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

Up late, typing up notes for my husband's meeting tomorrow. He can pay me in hair for my services...I just want some Aliex  hair to make a wig with a bang with 

Lol
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

Congrats Tee!

@Ms. blue, yes I'm glad I emailed her first. Two weeks to respond is a no go for me.

I guess since sewnatural1 endorses her she feels the need not to answer emails GTHOH with that.

Clearly she doesn't want your money. ..find a vendor who wants your business and appreciate you as a customer.

Edited by ms.blue - Dec 14 2012 at 8:00am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 523524525526527 850>
  Share Topic