Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 486487488489490 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:18pm
so depressed over Xmas hair.  $$ tight thanks to my car. 
Sponsored Links

cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:19pm
IGS you should do it! You never know what may become of it....
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:54pm

BHM has been going ham on me... Been trying to post for 30mins... 

Anyways.........

Tee...  I sorry to hear about your surgery.  Hope your feel better.  I had mine completed 2yrs ago.  So I have an idea of what you may be experiencing.  Hair could definitely lift your spirits....  Tongue

Diva boo,  I sorry about your hair dilemma too...   Try to find the positive.  Tis the season to be jolly...  Least you have hair to put in and not looking like that Don King pic floating around. And you not walking... 

Upart is the way to go cause she might be a hell of a beast to manage if sewn in. It could be worst momma... Remember Milanni is known to work wonders with hair.  Let her work that NO magic...  You're gonna be all smiles by Christmas!!!  Wink

teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:11pm
LUSH Hug
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:14pm
Teenut :) hope ur doing well <3
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:16pm
Interview 2mrw :)
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:24pm
So I know how missbossylive makes her perfect redefined custom upart. I stumble upon it googling something else.

I'm going to order some virgin hair. Process it to my liking and make a custom upart. I'm doing this just for fun.

I know the perfect vendor to get the hair from.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:55pm
Spill it Yesenia. Embarrassed
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:04am
I was on youtube and I stumble upon msgreene1973 YT channel and she made a custom net cap last year and I noticed a few days ago missbossylive mention how she didn't sew the hair under the cap and this one (redefined upart) is hand made. If you look at how msgreene design the custom net cap you will get a good idea on how missbossylive makes her redefined uparts.

Missbossylive even comment on one of the videos.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:42am
Thanks Yesenia. Lamp
I love msgreene, idk if its the accent or the way she talks.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 486487488489490 850>
  Share Topic